flu-san, please go away.
No,
jessie said that I can't said like that or flu-
san will keep bothering me. I should say like this "
kono bakayaro!". I couldn't stop laughing when I read that because it's like the flu is constantly
harassing me
xD However, the flu has gone and I'm returning to normal
Emina.
Yeay!
Lol, all this thanks to my God and my beloved
Yuto. Who wouldn't thought that
Yuto's picture can cure a sickness?
Hahaha.
So, today I didn't go to my extra class because my
imouto is going back to her boarding school (
omg, I'm gonna miss her!)
Ain and
Ayu dropped to my house just now to give their
add math's project to my mom which is a
add math's teacher. I asked them how's the extra class but they didn't go because they were completing their engineering drawing's assignment.
Urgh! I should have known this.
Last Thursday, we (5
IBH and 5
IBS) celebrated our chemistry's teacher's birthday;
Pn.
Radziah. It was fun with all the screaming voices and clapping hands. Although her birthday was on 1st of June, she is still happy that we remember her birthday. And I swear, I saw her tears. Thank you for teaching us. You are the best!

Guess, which one is me ~
Labels: Events, Friends, School
flu-san, please go away.
No,
jessie said that I can't said like that or flu-
san will keep bothering me. I should say like this "
kono bakayaro!". I couldn't stop laughing when I read that because it's like the flu is constantly
harassing me
xD However, the flu has gone and I'm returning to normal
Emina.
Yeay!
Lol, all this thanks to my God and my beloved
Yuto. Who wouldn't thought that
Yuto's picture can cure a sickness?
Hahaha.
So, today I didn't go to my extra class because my
imouto is going back to her boarding school (
omg, I'm gonna miss her!)
Ain and
Ayu dropped to my house just now to give their
add math's project to my mom which is a
add math's teacher. I asked them how's the extra class but they didn't go because they were completing their engineering drawing's assignment.
Urgh! I should have known this.
Last Thursday, we (5
IBH and 5
IBS) celebrated our chemistry's teacher's birthday;
Pn.
Radziah. It was fun with all the screaming voices and clapping hands. Although her birthday was on 1st of June, she is still happy that we remember her birthday. And I swear, I saw her tears. Thank you for teaching us. You are the best!

Guess, which one is me ~
Labels: Events, Friends, School
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook