The qiamullail
Last Friday, I went to
SMK Putrajaya Presint 9 (2) for '
Program Qiamullail Sekolah-sekolah Putrajaya' and I have to say this; it was awesome! I learnt a lot of thing from there and I'm going to use it from now on.
For this entry, I will use 1/3 of my own language;
bahasa melayu.
Ok, that night we had an '
usra' and motivation talk. Adam is the one and only student in
Putrajaya who take 14 subjects for
SPM examination so good luck Adam! He was asked to give a speech about why he take 14 subjects, who is his inspiration, how does he study and more. Adam already known by so many people including the
Timbalan Menteri Pelajaran Putrajaya (I forgot his name,
gomenasai!). Move on to motivation talk, there was an
ustaz (which I also forgot his name) talked about teenagers nowadays in Malaysia. Seriously, it was horrible. How could teenagers can do something so... outrageous? Can you imagine; pregnant without legal father, sex everywhere, drugs, smoking under age...
Most of them do not have strong basic about their religion especially muslims. Here what is SEMBAHYANG means for positive..
S - sekiranya
E - engkau
M - mati
B - bersedia
A - akan
H - hisab...
Y - yang
A - amalkan
N - nanti
G - gembira
(if you die, prepare to be judge by Allah. the one who fulfilled his duty, he will be happy)
as for negative...
S - sekiranya
E - engkau
M - mati
B - bersedia
A - akan
H - hisab...
Y - yang
A - abaikan
N - nanti
G - gementar
(if you die, prepare to be judge by Allah. the one who doesn't fulfilled his duty, he will be punish)
So, for muslims; DO NOT LEAVE YOUR SOLAT!
The qiamullail
Last Friday, I went to
SMK Putrajaya Presint 9 (2) for '
Program Qiamullail Sekolah-sekolah Putrajaya' and I have to say this; it was awesome! I learnt a lot of thing from there and I'm going to use it from now on.
For this entry, I will use 1/3 of my own language;
bahasa melayu.
Ok, that night we had an '
usra' and motivation talk. Adam is the one and only student in
Putrajaya who take 14 subjects for
SPM examination so good luck Adam! He was asked to give a speech about why he take 14 subjects, who is his inspiration, how does he study and more. Adam already known by so many people including the
Timbalan Menteri Pelajaran Putrajaya (I forgot his name,
gomenasai!). Move on to motivation talk, there was an
ustaz (which I also forgot his name) talked about teenagers nowadays in Malaysia. Seriously, it was horrible. How could teenagers can do something so... outrageous? Can you imagine; pregnant without legal father, sex everywhere, drugs, smoking under age...
Most of them do not have strong basic about their religion especially muslims. Here what is SEMBAHYANG means for positive..
S - sekiranya
E - engkau
M - mati
B - bersedia
A - akan
H - hisab...
Y - yang
A - amalkan
N - nanti
G - gembira
(if you die, prepare to be judge by Allah. the one who fulfilled his duty, he will be happy)
as for negative...
S - sekiranya
E - engkau
M - mati
B - bersedia
A - akan
H - hisab...
Y - yang
A - abaikan
N - nanti
G - gementar
(if you die, prepare to be judge by Allah. the one who doesn't fulfilled his duty, he will be punish)
So, for muslims; DO NOT LEAVE YOUR SOLAT!
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook