Floria
Konbanwa minna-san~
I'm sick today, yesterday and the day before... Thanks to my classmates, they affected me xD I have a fever and cough a little but yesterday, I've got flu. Oh, no; does it means I have H1N1?? Yada yoo ! It wasn't
H1N1, because I feel much better today. Okasan, arigatou for the medicine.
Ok, even though I was sick yesterday, I still went to school because I entered Floria's competition;"World Garden of Peace” collage competition. Awesome right? Let's see, last week I entered "
My Dream Putrajaya" drawing competition and yesterday, collage competition?! Lol, the teachers love me =) Actually, it's a group competition so me,
Raja and
Yasmin are the contestants. They should be five each group but we DIDN'T KNOW that. I guess, we are lucky if we win. The result will be announce tomorrow so please pray for us
>w< It started at 11.00 a.m and ended at 5.00 p.m. Gosh, I was so tired and when I came home, I felt really exhausted. After I prayed maghrib, I slept until 5.00 a.m. I can't help it, I was sick and still sick right now so all I need right now is sleep... and some glimpse of
Yuto's picture.
Talking about
Yuto, it that really
Yuto,
Hana??? Please, I will gone mad if it's true xD Btw,
Jessie; ur idea are awesome!! (except for the t-shirt...)
Minna,
Putrajaya Floria Festival 2009 starts now! Please come and watch our wonderful flowers, gardens and many more. Truly wonderful, gorgeous and beautiful. Oh, I can't describe it here. Just come! Below are some 2007's pictures...


I did took some photos but it was my friend's. I will wait until she uploaded it then I will posted it here =)
Labels: Events
Floria
Konbanwa minna-san~
I'm sick today, yesterday and the day before... Thanks to my classmates, they affected me xD I have a fever and cough a little but yesterday, I've got flu. Oh, no; does it means I have H1N1?? Yada yoo ! It wasn't
H1N1, because I feel much better today. Okasan, arigatou for the medicine.
Ok, even though I was sick yesterday, I still went to school because I entered Floria's competition;"World Garden of Peace” collage competition. Awesome right? Let's see, last week I entered "
My Dream Putrajaya" drawing competition and yesterday, collage competition?! Lol, the teachers love me =) Actually, it's a group competition so me,
Raja and
Yasmin are the contestants. They should be five each group but we DIDN'T KNOW that. I guess, we are lucky if we win. The result will be announce tomorrow so please pray for us
>w< It started at 11.00 a.m and ended at 5.00 p.m. Gosh, I was so tired and when I came home, I felt really exhausted. After I prayed maghrib, I slept until 5.00 a.m. I can't help it, I was sick and still sick right now so all I need right now is sleep... and some glimpse of
Yuto's picture.
Talking about
Yuto, it that really
Yuto,
Hana??? Please, I will gone mad if it's true xD Btw,
Jessie; ur idea are awesome!! (except for the t-shirt...)
Minna,
Putrajaya Floria Festival 2009 starts now! Please come and watch our wonderful flowers, gardens and many more. Truly wonderful, gorgeous and beautiful. Oh, I can't describe it here. Just come! Below are some 2007's pictures...


I did took some photos but it was my friend's. I will wait until she uploaded it then I will posted it here =)
Labels: Events
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook