Next~
Ok, the fourth tag. Originally, it's in Malay but I changed it into English coz I wanna tag many people =)
1. Your nickname?
Fatin - General
Eton - 5 IBH and some other students
Akak- Kazoku
Amie/ Emie - Sanada and Kaze
Emii/ Emina/ Emiineechan - Myspacers
2. Who are you?
Who am I? I'm spiderwoman! Hahah, joking. I'm a girl who love Nakajima Yuto so much. Going to be an awesome architect, dedicated daughter, lovable mother, darling wife and religious person. I think I am cheerful and RARELY moody. Happy go lucky and easily irritated with Sanada (but still, she's the best) Oh, yeah! I love to tease Jessie with help from Hana =)
3. Special person (s)?
Kazoku
Faradina
Tomodachi
JHYT (jessie, hana, youkochan, tsuki)
NAKAJIMA YUTO ♥ 4. Fav song (s)? Too many... All HSJ's songs Sanctuary - Utada Truth - Arashi All Raihan's songs I dont Care - 2NE1 It's You - Suju 5. Fav food (s)? SUSHI! Tebasaki Mom's cooking 6. Thing (s) which make you stressed? When suddenly people accuse me for doing something wrong which is not my fault 7. Fav colour (s)? Blue White Lilac Black Maroon 8. Thing (s) which is MUST in your handbag? Handphone Purse Compact powder IC 9. Last time you cry? Erm... 8 months ago? 10. 6 people you wanna tag? Sanada Jessie Hana Youkochan Tsuki Joann
Today storyIt's a long story but I make it simple; I LOVE ARTS in school syllabus.
Labels: School, Tagged
Next~
Ok, the fourth tag. Originally, it's in Malay but I changed it into English coz I wanna tag many people =)
1. Your nickname?
Fatin - General
Eton - 5 IBH and some other students
Akak- Kazoku
Amie/ Emie - Sanada and Kaze
Emii/ Emina/ Emiineechan - Myspacers
2. Who are you?
Who am I? I'm spiderwoman! Hahah, joking. I'm a girl who love Nakajima Yuto so much. Going to be an awesome architect, dedicated daughter, lovable mother, darling wife and religious person. I think I am cheerful and RARELY moody. Happy go lucky and easily irritated with Sanada (but still, she's the best) Oh, yeah! I love to tease Jessie with help from Hana =)
3. Special person (s)?
Kazoku
Faradina
Tomodachi
JHYT (jessie, hana, youkochan, tsuki)
NAKAJIMA YUTO ♥ 4. Fav song (s)? Too many... All HSJ's songs Sanctuary - Utada Truth - Arashi All Raihan's songs I dont Care - 2NE1 It's You - Suju 5. Fav food (s)? SUSHI! Tebasaki Mom's cooking 6. Thing (s) which make you stressed? When suddenly people accuse me for doing something wrong which is not my fault 7. Fav colour (s)? Blue White Lilac Black Maroon 8. Thing (s) which is MUST in your handbag? Handphone Purse Compact powder IC 9. Last time you cry? Erm... 8 months ago? 10. 6 people you wanna tag? Sanada Jessie Hana Youkochan Tsuki Joann
Today storyIt's a long story but I make it simple; I LOVE ARTS in school syllabus.
Labels: School, Tagged
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook