Eat while you can
Konbanwa~
I had wonderful time yesterday. So,
Tyah wat open house and I came around 2 pm. Not many people there when I arrived with my sister. Just some boys from
Sina and
Hayyan, Tyah's cyberjaya friends, her relatives and yeap, some girls yg I tak bpe rapat kt skola. The best thing at that time was her homemade cupcakes. I ate alot of cupcakes and cakes
♥ Sedap sggh. But my sister tak habis2 begging nk balik cepat. She said, dye malu gle sorg2 je dak form 4 kat situ. And then Hydar plak tak abis2 comparekn our face. Mmg la beze, my sister ikot my mom, me ikot ayah. We went home about 3.30 pm.
At night, my dad bawak all of us including my
soon-to-be-married brother keluar dinner. Yelah, dah lame tak kuar satu family sbb my brother sorg tu keje smpy mlm, the other 2 plak kat U. My two sisters kat boarding school.. So family together2 dah kurang sket. We went to
Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam, sebelah my father punye office. Alhamdulillah, the food was so
DELICIOUS ♥ The BBQs, the cakes, the ice creams, the fruits, the lasgna, the chocolate fountain and all lah! Mmg puas... Syukur kt Allah sbb kurniakn rezeki sebaik mcm ni to my family. Then I realized, mcm mane lah mereka yg tak mkn kt luar sne?
omg! these cupcakes are so cute! (I found the pic keyh) ♥Labels: Events, Family, Friends
Eat while you can
Konbanwa~
I had wonderful time yesterday. So,
Tyah wat open house and I came around 2 pm. Not many people there when I arrived with my sister. Just some boys from
Sina and
Hayyan, Tyah's cyberjaya friends, her relatives and yeap, some girls yg I tak bpe rapat kt skola. The best thing at that time was her homemade cupcakes. I ate alot of cupcakes and cakes
♥ Sedap sggh. But my sister tak habis2 begging nk balik cepat. She said, dye malu gle sorg2 je dak form 4 kat situ. And then Hydar plak tak abis2 comparekn our face. Mmg la beze, my sister ikot my mom, me ikot ayah. We went home about 3.30 pm.
At night, my dad bawak all of us including my
soon-to-be-married brother keluar dinner. Yelah, dah lame tak kuar satu family sbb my brother sorg tu keje smpy mlm, the other 2 plak kat U. My two sisters kat boarding school.. So family together2 dah kurang sket. We went to
Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam, sebelah my father punye office. Alhamdulillah, the food was so
DELICIOUS ♥ The BBQs, the cakes, the ice creams, the fruits, the lasgna, the chocolate fountain and all lah! Mmg puas... Syukur kt Allah sbb kurniakn rezeki sebaik mcm ni to my family. Then I realized, mcm mane lah mereka yg tak mkn kt luar sne?
omg! these cupcakes are so cute! (I found the pic keyh) ♥Labels: Events, Family, Friends
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook