Girls of 5 IBH
Aslm,
I have nothing to do today except completing my
homeworks and do some revision with my friends. I got all of my trial papers and it wasnt good like my mid year. 8As out of 12... So, I frequently told you guys about my friends right? And of course, none of you know them
kecuali sanada la.
5 IBH stands for 5
Ibnu Hayyan.
Yeap, we are future chemist (
Ibnu Hayyan kn orang kimia) but most of us aim to be an architect or an engineer. Let me tell you about the girls of 5
IBH. (
ikot abjad eh)
ainsiti nur ain bt azmishe's a prefect who
LOVE ♥ to sing. If the class is quite, we can hear her sweet voice nyanyi mcm2 lagu lah, which sometimes made me think "
lagu ke poem tuh?". she has wonderful voice but always denied the facts. Because of that, her
karangan is very good. probably the best in my class. lol, ade kaitan ke nyanyi dengan wat karangan BM??? Hahaha.
alynnur adleen bt adnanalbert einstein in the class. she's awesome in chemistry, physics and eng. drawing. oh, yeah! english too. this is the girl who has same interest as me xD we both like japanese and korean. banzai! moreover, she knows how to talk, to write and to pronounce korean language which is subarashii! Oh, there's one time, she made me a bookmark with yuto on it writing in korean "emina, saranghae". Awwww!
♥ ♥ ♥ayuwan masturina bt wan mansor
the cutest girl in our class. second smallest after mira yet she has the same height as hana (5IBS) Urm, she's cool but a bit lazy (lol!) and asyik2 dengan sprouse twins tu. alaa, suite life of zack and cody la xD Lupe lak, she is our class monitor asst. Erm... thanks for the hardwork! hehehe~
minyasmin bt bisran
she is my comrade, both of us are librarian. But I'm her
boss xD She is very skinny and tall, but I'm taller (again xD) She's simple yet nice and her voice is so soft that sometimes you can't hear her even though you are sitting at her back. Urm, she always completed her homeworks and I envy her for that. Ok, I admit, I am
lazy when it comes to homework =_=
miraamira nadzirah bt suhaidi
yeah, the smallest in our class but she's the most active person (dye ni suke lari2 sket, tak padan dgn bdk 17 tahun, hik3). Did I tell you that she is a
math genius? She always scored the highest marks in mathematics... well, good for her =) she is easy to hangout with, very open-minded and pretty '
manja'. She's nice with everyone around her.
oppaaufa najwa bt banuri
she's the tallest in our class but her lips is the smallest among us. i love talking with her since she is a great listener. hazim, she said she knows you and haziq because you guys used to go to the same school when you were 7. remember? Extra, she is a good photographer. When she took my pictures, I look beautiful
♥ (
note:
bkn nk belagak eh, this shows that oppa is a wonderful photographer)
tyahnur atiyah najihah bt mohd emran
our class treasurer aka master-mind. ayu probably the class monitor asst but tyah always do the job. She's pretty bossy and a bit sarcastic but she has the charisma that everybody will follow her because of that she participated in english debate and public speaking (jgn maen2, kebgsaan ni) One thing about her, she is VERY VERY GOOD IN ENGLISH. The best student for english subject in our school. She sat besides me, and always kacau2 aka geletek me. (mentang2 la I am the type of person yang cepat geli..)
That's all. Next post, the boys lak. The reason I write this because I just simply wanna you guys to know what kind person my classmates are. They are awesome =) Sorry, entry kali ni agak pnjg =P
Labels: Friends
Girls of 5 IBH
Aslm,
I have nothing to do today except completing my
homeworks and do some revision with my friends. I got all of my trial papers and it wasnt good like my mid year. 8As out of 12... So, I frequently told you guys about my friends right? And of course, none of you know them
kecuali sanada la.
5 IBH stands for 5
Ibnu Hayyan.
Yeap, we are future chemist (
Ibnu Hayyan kn orang kimia) but most of us aim to be an architect or an engineer. Let me tell you about the girls of 5
IBH. (
ikot abjad eh)
ainsiti nur ain bt azmishe's a prefect who
LOVE ♥ to sing. If the class is quite, we can hear her sweet voice nyanyi mcm2 lagu lah, which sometimes made me think "
lagu ke poem tuh?". she has wonderful voice but always denied the facts. Because of that, her
karangan is very good. probably the best in my class. lol, ade kaitan ke nyanyi dengan wat karangan BM??? Hahaha.
alynnur adleen bt adnanalbert einstein in the class. she's awesome in chemistry, physics and eng. drawing. oh, yeah! english too. this is the girl who has same interest as me xD we both like japanese and korean. banzai! moreover, she knows how to talk, to write and to pronounce korean language which is subarashii! Oh, there's one time, she made me a bookmark with yuto on it writing in korean "emina, saranghae". Awwww!
♥ ♥ ♥ayuwan masturina bt wan mansor
the cutest girl in our class. second smallest after mira yet she has the same height as hana (5IBS) Urm, she's cool but a bit lazy (lol!) and asyik2 dengan sprouse twins tu. alaa, suite life of zack and cody la xD Lupe lak, she is our class monitor asst. Erm... thanks for the hardwork! hehehe~
minyasmin bt bisran
she is my comrade, both of us are librarian. But I'm her
boss xD She is very skinny and tall, but I'm taller (again xD) She's simple yet nice and her voice is so soft that sometimes you can't hear her even though you are sitting at her back. Urm, she always completed her homeworks and I envy her for that. Ok, I admit, I am
lazy when it comes to homework =_=
miraamira nadzirah bt suhaidi
yeah, the smallest in our class but she's the most active person (dye ni suke lari2 sket, tak padan dgn bdk 17 tahun, hik3). Did I tell you that she is a
math genius? She always scored the highest marks in mathematics... well, good for her =) she is easy to hangout with, very open-minded and pretty '
manja'. She's nice with everyone around her.
oppaaufa najwa bt banuri
she's the tallest in our class but her lips is the smallest among us. i love talking with her since she is a great listener. hazim, she said she knows you and haziq because you guys used to go to the same school when you were 7. remember? Extra, she is a good photographer. When she took my pictures, I look beautiful
♥ (
note:
bkn nk belagak eh, this shows that oppa is a wonderful photographer)
tyahnur atiyah najihah bt mohd emran
our class treasurer aka master-mind. ayu probably the class monitor asst but tyah always do the job. She's pretty bossy and a bit sarcastic but she has the charisma that everybody will follow her because of that she participated in english debate and public speaking (jgn maen2, kebgsaan ni) One thing about her, she is VERY VERY GOOD IN ENGLISH. The best student for english subject in our school. She sat besides me, and always kacau2 aka geletek me. (mentang2 la I am the type of person yang cepat geli..)
That's all. Next post, the boys lak. The reason I write this because I just simply wanna you guys to know what kind person my classmates are. They are awesome =) Sorry, entry kali ni agak pnjg =P
Labels: Friends