profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Hey! Say 'BEST'!
10.02.2009 | 1 comments
I wanted to post this since yesterday, but I was pretty busy doing my homeworks and revisions. Fuhh~ (this post tak da kene-mengene dgn HSB ok?)

smlm best! we had open class for hari raya, puan sri allowed us which is shocking xD however, I had a great time with my classmates, except the guys didnt keep their promise. they should be doing the cleaning thing, not us, the girls! urgh, biarlah... 5 org je dak laki, mmg xharap sgt la.

so, kul 2.30 baru jamuan bermula. mknan mmg byk pdhl students only 13 org je... nasib teachers sume datang join kteorg skali (my mom tgk, then amik kuih, mkn sket, trus p. she said, our class tak prepare lg. ahaha, yes. kteorg start lmbt sket xDDDD)

petang tuh, we all (dak 5IBH exept wan, sabut and topek) went to rumah teacher radziah. baby born baru teacher name nawan rayyan sgt sgt comel! his lips really resemble teacher radziah. comel gle! i went home alone because most of my friends live in precinct 11, me, 9. but someone accompany me. guess who?

sampy je rumah, i found out that, the present yg hazim send dh smpy! along with miichan's kad raya (psstt, ada duit raye tuh) I did take some photos and planning nk post kat sni but I can't find the USB thing!! (nk cite psl hari raya tu pon tak jd sbb xda USB. geram!)

nnt kalo I dah jumpe, I posted it ok? Thanks HAZIM! thanks MIICHAN!! minna, daisuki

Labels: ,


FUTURE
PAST