Them
Aslm,
For now, I really need my sisters. I feel very lonely and I wished them to be here. I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN LISTEN TO MY
NONSENSE ♥
Stop, SPM is coming! Please pray for me...
Kak cik and adek, korg blaja betul2 tau. I know both of you are smart. Thanks for being 'here'. hik3
Labels: Family
Them
Aslm,
For now, I really need my sisters. I feel very lonely and I wished them to be here. I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN LISTEN TO MY
NONSENSE ♥
Stop, SPM is coming! Please pray for me...
Kak cik and adek, korg blaja betul2 tau. I know both of you are smart. Thanks for being 'here'. hik3
Labels: Family
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook