I Can't Lie
As the title mentioned, I can't lie.
I wanna be in hiatus mode but I can't stop
peeking this blog. Yeap, I mean it.
Whenever I saw my computer on, I can't stop my body; moving towards my computer.
Such an epic and dramatic. lol! It's true.
Even Sanada said I was too attach with this computer. Gomenasai!
These past few days, I was doing my revision.
STRESS KOWT.
For 2 years I've studied history, I just found out the word "
Persidangan Geneva".
What's that? Youko-chan, do you know what it is??
I think it's from Form 5... or Form 4? No, wait. Form 5.
So, I heard someone's birthday is coming.
3rd November right? Hahaha, lucky girl =)
Soon to be 16. Gonna be sweet 16.
Look forward it.
On the other hand, my graduation ceremony is coming.
CEH, MCM NK AMEK IJAZAH JE.
Padahal SPM x hbs lg xD
Jaaa~
Labels: Events, Friends, School
I Can't Lie
As the title mentioned, I can't lie.
I wanna be in hiatus mode but I can't stop
peeking this blog. Yeap, I mean it.
Whenever I saw my computer on, I can't stop my body; moving towards my computer.
Such an epic and dramatic. lol! It's true.
Even Sanada said I was too attach with this computer. Gomenasai!
These past few days, I was doing my revision.
STRESS KOWT.
For 2 years I've studied history, I just found out the word "
Persidangan Geneva".
What's that? Youko-chan, do you know what it is??
I think it's from Form 5... or Form 4? No, wait. Form 5.
So, I heard someone's birthday is coming.
3rd November right? Hahaha, lucky girl =)
Soon to be 16. Gonna be sweet 16.
Look forward it.
On the other hand, my graduation ceremony is coming.
CEH, MCM NK AMEK IJAZAH JE.
Padahal SPM x hbs lg xD
Jaaa~
Labels: Events, Friends, School
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook