profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Hard work does pay off :)
1.16.2010 | 0 comments
Fuh~ My computer exam has ended and guess what? I PASS with kinda great score; 48/50. Alhamdulillah. Tomorrow is the workshop and I'm pretty excited to end my driving lesson. I hope I can finish it by next week. Wish me luck !

Btw, I had a pretty bad incident just now, regarding to the test but I wish to not talk about it. It makes me pretty mad by just remembering it... I just want to say, their finger print machine DID NOT WORK WELL, not my finger ! (and I hate sitting in the car, I really feel uneasy...) urgh :(

Ok, whatever. At least I passed and I'm happy right now. For my friends that have a livejournal accnt especially Jessie and Hana; join this community!

Photobucket
yutochii ♥ kissu

FUTURE
PAST