profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


I'm back ;)
1.05.2010 | 0 comments
Salam,

Yeap, i know... i know... it's been a month eh? bukan ape, my computer 'tido' bagai nak rak. Maybe, payback kowt sbb gne dye lame sgt (hahaha) So, what did i miss? mcm2... lagu bru hsj, new year, new release manga, comments drpd tersyg and more. Ohh, rindu gle! Minna-san, gomenasai because I made you all worried. Hazim, thanks for helping but I got it cover ;) For now, I'm using my bro's computer and it doesnt have photoshop which I need it most right now.
Even worse, my yahoo email is now locked. I don't know why and how it locked... I tried to unlocked it but it was pointless... Thus, I took another alternate route; make a new one.

dark.millenium@live.com.my

Most people said hotmail is better than yahoo. We will see bout that. Friends, I'm ok and happy new year. I'm not going to 24/7 like Youkochan (which I envy her so much xD) because I have something to do ----> DRIVING

Jessie, did you get mine??
Youko, gomenasai x ikot join the fan-meet... frust gle!
Hana, ganbatte! (hehehe)
Hazim, keje leklok~
Minna-san, Happy new year!!

Now, my checklists are;

More to come... Urgh!

Labels:


FUTURE
PAST