profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Ore wa kaizoku ou ni naru (hahaha)
1.27.2010 | 0 comments
Yesterday I went to Alamanda again with Hana and Nadya. Actually, we were going to buy muffins thingy but ended up buying present for my mother. She's going to early retirement this Friday which is the same day as my brother's akad nikah. We bought her a set of tea pot with cups and it's pretty sweet for someone who is 40's :) Then, we were trying to find real flower but it was useless. Kat Alam xda lagi kedai bunga hidup (ape ni?). Then, we all planning to buy the flowers tomorrow at Presint 8 but it cost RM60... Well, let's hope they can compromise with the florist xD

We also met Ali and Adam. I recorded their farewell speech with my camera but I can barely hear their voice since Atiyah was making an ice cream. Yeap, we were at Baskin Robin because Atiyah and Ali work there while Adam is working at Maxis. Talking about working, Hana and Nadya are looking for job but they were out of luck because nobody wanted to accept another people to work for them. I wish them all the best

So, Youkochan is going to order HSJ's calender for me ( YOUKOCHAN, YOU ARE LOVED ♥ ♥ ♥) sankyuu very much dear :) and I don't think I will send my application form to uniten since my chance is pretty thin. And the fee is too much if you just wanna learn japanese language. Therefore, I'll pass this time. I want to focus on my driving and my brother's wedding. Not to mention the new house is waiting for me Ahh, yes yes. Jessie, I hope I can go there :) dakara, shimpai surunda, na?

If there's nothing else, I'm off to mugiwara kaizoku ! I wanna experience the adventure with Luffy and others :) I love this anime so much to the part, no anime is better than one piece (wah, unsur lewah ni!)

Bye bye ~

p/s : dgr cite maybe ade group bru ditubuhkan, TWINS (yamada and chinen) next year tp x sure... harap x betul lah. satu lg, I think Chopper adalah karakter anime yg paling comel pd abad ini

FUTURE
PAST