profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Tanoshi desu yo!
1.21.2010 | 0 comments
Yo !
Well, did I mention you guys I have 3 best brothers in the world?
My eldest brother lend me his precious computer because I told him I was lonely and boring.
My second brother tought me how to drive awesome-ly and he even drove me to eat ice cream !
and my third brother downloaded all anime that I requested which I will get it tonight
Ureshiku natte ! totemo ureshi yo!

Yesterday, I went to Hana's house to bake a cake. It was only Hana, Nadya and me; Nad wasn't there because she was fasting. I had a fun day yesterday. I laughed so hard with my BFFs because we created our own recipe. It was a chocolate cake, without accurate amount of ingredients LOL. While waiting for the cake in the oven, three of us watching Suju's full house. Hana's house was full with our laughter and happiness :) Hurm, the cake was delicious only the appearence... maybe too much baking powder?

Tonight, it's my father turn to teach me drive :) I'm bad with manual car. Trust me
This conclude that I'm still here. If I didnt reply any of your comments, you just know what happen right?
Sayonara~

FUTURE
PAST