My charming princes
Last Saturday, my brother took me to
Midvalley. Ok, for your information; that was my 1st time I went to mid. Seriously.
Tak sume orang Putrajaya pernah pi mid tau :) I went there with my brother, his friend and my friend. As we arrived there, we split into two. He went with his friend and I went with my friend. It was exhausted, I mean, walking and ended up buying food, drinks and one magazine !?
tu mcm bukan shopping, baek pi alam jer. But I bought
DUET (
YUUUUTOOOO ♥) Hehe, my first japan magazine :) Yeah, yeah...
budak yg bru p mid and baru dpt bli mjlh fav; ni la gayanyer. Overall,
ok lah. Best la gak kat mid tu. Mcm2 ade sampai leh sesat (nsb budak LK, bleh bace peta xD)And today, I had my driving lesson. Mr. Azli wanted me to drive on the real road, with lots of cars. I bet my feeling were same as Yuto when he first time sang on
Shounen Club. Luckily, engine hanya mati skali throughout the lesson. It's weird, I can drive the car better on the road instead on the practice road... Cool :) If Yuto was there, what kind of expression will he make?
Speaking of Yuto, the latest Shounen Club was AWESOME! If you want to watch it,
angelchann has it all :)
CHOO KAKKOI!
-nosebleed-
Sorry. Anyway, March Wink-up is totally
PRINCES-SESS. All of HSJ wearing what? a tiara?
♥ YUTO x INOO ♥I definitely going to buy this one. The question is; WHEN?????
There's rumor said that SPM result going to be announce this end of February because Nadya said scholarship is going to be offered this early March. Candidates need the result to apply scholarship. Do you get what I mean? One word;
K-O-W-A-I
My charming princes
Last Saturday, my brother took me to
Midvalley. Ok, for your information; that was my 1st time I went to mid. Seriously.
Tak sume orang Putrajaya pernah pi mid tau :) I went there with my brother, his friend and my friend. As we arrived there, we split into two. He went with his friend and I went with my friend. It was exhausted, I mean, walking and ended up buying food, drinks and one magazine !?
tu mcm bukan shopping, baek pi alam jer. But I bought
DUET (
YUUUUTOOOO ♥) Hehe, my first japan magazine :) Yeah, yeah...
budak yg bru p mid and baru dpt bli mjlh fav; ni la gayanyer. Overall,
ok lah. Best la gak kat mid tu. Mcm2 ade sampai leh sesat (nsb budak LK, bleh bace peta xD)And today, I had my driving lesson. Mr. Azli wanted me to drive on the real road, with lots of cars. I bet my feeling were same as Yuto when he first time sang on
Shounen Club. Luckily, engine hanya mati skali throughout the lesson. It's weird, I can drive the car better on the road instead on the practice road... Cool :) If Yuto was there, what kind of expression will he make?
Speaking of Yuto, the latest Shounen Club was AWESOME! If you want to watch it,
angelchann has it all :)
CHOO KAKKOI!
-nosebleed-
Sorry. Anyway, March Wink-up is totally
PRINCES-SESS. All of HSJ wearing what? a tiara?
♥ YUTO x INOO ♥I definitely going to buy this one. The question is; WHEN?????
There's rumor said that SPM result going to be announce this end of February because Nadya said scholarship is going to be offered this early March. Candidates need the result to apply scholarship. Do you get what I mean? One word;
K-O-W-A-I
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook