The story of a little Ruka
I just posted this at
Myspace and I'm going to post it again in here.
Me and my mom went to
Jabatan Hartanah to send a letter regarding to our house. On the way back to my mom's car, I heard a cat. Then I saw a hopeless, cute litte kitten calling his mommy (I guessed) so I asked my mom's permission to bring him home since he is so cute and looked starving (no mom, just a kitten; alone). I can't just abandon him there because I didn't think anyone would take care of that pitiful kitten. My mom agreed. We went to Alamanda to buy his food and some other things.
As soon as we arrived home, both of us placed him inside a box and give him kitty's food and cow's milk. He ate it all, I was very sad to look at his condition. Broken left leg, thin body that you can feel his bones and the most terrible is he can't walk. He dragged himself to a place he wanted to go and we were like "Ya Allah... Siannye kucing ni". Not long after that, he slept.
I did a research on the internet about how to take of a kitten with no mother. I read it and then most of it said;
1) Bring to vet
2) Don't feed cow's milk
3) Try find a foster
and bla, bla, bla. My mom said not all kittens that weak. We just need to care for him and see what happen next. I afraid the kitten might die but now he looked fine. Kucing Malaysia kuat xD
Like 30 mins later, he woke up and started to
meow-ing. My mom told me to clean the kitten's body since he was full of dirt. Well, my mom did almost everything, I just held the kitten. We dried him using hair dryer and it seems he enjoyed it. That time, we realized that something was wrong. His bones... was cracked. We planned to bring him to see vet after several days.
And he is call RUKA. p/s: I LOVE CATS and KITTENS so much

How cute is he? Sleep soundly
♥
The story of a little Ruka
I just posted this at
Myspace and I'm going to post it again in here.
Me and my mom went to
Jabatan Hartanah to send a letter regarding to our house. On the way back to my mom's car, I heard a cat. Then I saw a hopeless, cute litte kitten calling his mommy (I guessed) so I asked my mom's permission to bring him home since he is so cute and looked starving (no mom, just a kitten; alone). I can't just abandon him there because I didn't think anyone would take care of that pitiful kitten. My mom agreed. We went to Alamanda to buy his food and some other things.
As soon as we arrived home, both of us placed him inside a box and give him kitty's food and cow's milk. He ate it all, I was very sad to look at his condition. Broken left leg, thin body that you can feel his bones and the most terrible is he can't walk. He dragged himself to a place he wanted to go and we were like "Ya Allah... Siannye kucing ni". Not long after that, he slept.
I did a research on the internet about how to take of a kitten with no mother. I read it and then most of it said;
1) Bring to vet
2) Don't feed cow's milk
3) Try find a foster
and bla, bla, bla. My mom said not all kittens that weak. We just need to care for him and see what happen next. I afraid the kitten might die but now he looked fine. Kucing Malaysia kuat xD
Like 30 mins later, he woke up and started to
meow-ing. My mom told me to clean the kitten's body since he was full of dirt. Well, my mom did almost everything, I just held the kitten. We dried him using hair dryer and it seems he enjoyed it. That time, we realized that something was wrong. His bones... was cracked. We planned to bring him to see vet after several days.
And he is call RUKA. p/s: I LOVE CATS and KITTENS so much

How cute is he? Sleep soundly
♥
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook