profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Missing you
3.27.2010 | 0 comments
Youkochan, thanks for meeting with me the other day. Four of us really had a great time, right? I hope, next time we can meet each other again along with Hana and form something awesome :) And thanksss for ordering HSJ calender for me. I'm really really happy. Hontou! Nak letak pic yg ada Ichi, muka Emina sgt klakar :P



Today, there was Anugerah Cemerlang Kali-1 for this year. Last year SPM candidates yang cemerlang datang for the awards. We all pakai jubah lagi (xdpt tayang baju :P) but yang pentingnya, penghargaan. Thanks to all my teachers yang penat lelah tought me this and that but I didn't reach their expectation. I'm really sorry.

As soon as the ceremony ended, Hana, Nad, Athirah and me went to Alam. We meet-up with Nadya yang datang dgn mum and adik dye. We all makan kat Nando's and baru igt nak dajal Nad bayar untuk kteorg mahal2 tibe-tibe dapat tahu Nadya's mum paid for us. OMG! Thank you so much auntie!

Balik dari Alam, Hana, Nad and Athirah duduk kat rumah Emina jap. Athirah tggu ayah dye amik. Meanwhile, they all berkenalan dengan anak kucing yang sgt comel, sgt aktif tp sedikit cacat; Teleng. Cepat jer dye mesra dengan Nad, siap gigit2 tgn and kain. So cute...

But takdir Allah... Teleng meninggalkan Emina selama-lamanya... Sedeh.... Sedeh sangat...

FUTURE
PAST