profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Hope to smile
4.05.2010 | 0 comments


I want to smile but I'm too tired to do so.

Ok, Rei. You seriously succeed on killing me using Sebastian! He is soo cool [flailing over Sebastian] and Ciel, he's just TOO CUTE! This shows how much I like your latest layout... So thanks for killing me

To Hana, I just finish my 2nd year in HV and now I'm in Spring of 3rd year. I met Harvest Goddess many time but Kappa; none [nak guna cucumber tu rasa sayanglah!] but I really addicted to this game now. Hehehe :) Ganbatte Hana! Tapi utamakan exam dlu yea?

Just now Hana and Nad came to my house to help me packing wedding gifts. Gosh, it was so exhausted! I really owned them alot. KORANG DUA, SAYANG GILA LAH! Tomorrow might as well do this kind of thing again. -sighs- But, watching my brother playing Final Fantasy XIII was really worthy. The graphics, it's really fantastic but I kinda hate the boy; Hope. He's a crybaby but he's cute



I like all the features but I think FFIX is still the best; the game-line. I hope they re-make it in the future coz my brother said Square Enix gonna re-make FFVII... Btw, happy belated birthday to Keito! next; Ryutaro. Haven't fangirling HSJ in a while, eh?

FUTURE
PAST