Pavilion :)
Salam :)
One question,
HOW CAN A GREAT INVENTION CHANGE THE WORLD?hm... If you guys can answer this with brilliant idea, you guys are rock!
Just now I went to Pavilion with my parents. For the record, I had never been to
PAVILION before. Sad, isn't it? Just imagine, after 17 years (
and more) tak pernah-pernah pi Pavilion. See, I'm not that rich. For me, pergi Alamanda pon dah cukup... eh, tak! KLCC and Mid pon dh cukup because I can AT LEAST buy something there. Here's a piece of advice; kalau nak pergi Pavi, pergi dengan parents. Branded kowt barang kat sana! In other words; MAHAL. Manelah bdk 17 tahun ni ade duit nak bli barang kat sana... If you go there with your parents, you don't have to worry about your money :)
Anyways, kiteorg xlama mane pon kat Pavi. My dad was looking for shirt with my mum so I was kinda left alone (
rase terpinggir xD) While both of them were busy ushar baju-baju kat Parkson, I stepped out, just wondering around. Boring tgk pakaian lelaki even though ada patung lelaki yang kacak
♥ (
kan bgs kalo ade patung Yuto kat situ, mmg eden amik gambar patung tu je lah) But nape patung-patung itu ade kerusi?! Dorang x hidup, x sakit lgsg kaki berdiri tp asal dok atas kerusi? Gle special patung-patung tuh... Nasib hnsm, kalo buruk, mmg tolak tepi la. Baik eden yang dok situ.
B'balik dekat luar Parkson, I was standing dekat penghadang. Tengok permandangan kat central Pavi. Bak kata mak eden "Gempak weyh!". Serious cantik... (org xpernah g pavi la katekan) But paling cantik kat bawah tu. Pameran kete merc. Even kete my mum pon ade :)

Suddenly, I heard somebody said "Hi!". So I looked at the escalator, there was a negro (serious ckp, hensem lg mamat akon tuh). I thought he was saying hi to other person but he was looking at me. He said something to me but I didn't hear it well so I made the expression "Pardon me?" and he keep repeating the same thing which I had no idea what was it. 2 secs after that, I felt gross. I mean, is he trying to flirt with me? GELI WEYH! Eden trus blah. Naik bulu roma satu badan. GELI GELI GELI! Then, pak Guard kat Parkson tu plak tegur. Dah la orang tgh geli nak mati, dye plak nak flirt. GI JALAN LA WEYH! Cepat2 eden dapatkan balik mak ayah. Mati hidup balik pon I won't go there anymore, ALONE. Habis bli baju ayah, bli my baju plak. Arigatou okaasan! otousan! daisuki yo ♥
Tau kedai Tun Dr Mahathir? The Loaf. We ate there. Saja nak merasa. Erm, actually not quite bad. Most of the buns are nice. Maybe 2 or 3 yang tak bpe kne dgn taste eden. Comel je tmpt dye :) Balik je rumah, sakit kaki. Jalan memanjang... -_-;
P/s: hehehe, sedang fangirling Yuto balik. Bahagianye :)
Pavilion :)
Salam :)
One question,
HOW CAN A GREAT INVENTION CHANGE THE WORLD?hm... If you guys can answer this with brilliant idea, you guys are rock!
Just now I went to Pavilion with my parents. For the record, I had never been to
PAVILION before. Sad, isn't it? Just imagine, after 17 years (
and more) tak pernah-pernah pi Pavilion. See, I'm not that rich. For me, pergi Alamanda pon dah cukup... eh, tak! KLCC and Mid pon dh cukup because I can AT LEAST buy something there. Here's a piece of advice; kalau nak pergi Pavi, pergi dengan parents. Branded kowt barang kat sana! In other words; MAHAL. Manelah bdk 17 tahun ni ade duit nak bli barang kat sana... If you go there with your parents, you don't have to worry about your money :)
Anyways, kiteorg xlama mane pon kat Pavi. My dad was looking for shirt with my mum so I was kinda left alone (
rase terpinggir xD) While both of them were busy ushar baju-baju kat Parkson, I stepped out, just wondering around. Boring tgk pakaian lelaki even though ada patung lelaki yang kacak
♥ (
kan bgs kalo ade patung Yuto kat situ, mmg eden amik gambar patung tu je lah) But nape patung-patung itu ade kerusi?! Dorang x hidup, x sakit lgsg kaki berdiri tp asal dok atas kerusi? Gle special patung-patung tuh... Nasib hnsm, kalo buruk, mmg tolak tepi la. Baik eden yang dok situ.
B'balik dekat luar Parkson, I was standing dekat penghadang. Tengok permandangan kat central Pavi. Bak kata mak eden "Gempak weyh!". Serious cantik... (org xpernah g pavi la katekan) But paling cantik kat bawah tu. Pameran kete merc. Even kete my mum pon ade :)

Suddenly, I heard somebody said "Hi!". So I looked at the escalator, there was a negro (serious ckp, hensem lg mamat akon tuh). I thought he was saying hi to other person but he was looking at me. He said something to me but I didn't hear it well so I made the expression "Pardon me?" and he keep repeating the same thing which I had no idea what was it. 2 secs after that, I felt gross. I mean, is he trying to flirt with me? GELI WEYH! Eden trus blah. Naik bulu roma satu badan. GELI GELI GELI! Then, pak Guard kat Parkson tu plak tegur. Dah la orang tgh geli nak mati, dye plak nak flirt. GI JALAN LA WEYH! Cepat2 eden dapatkan balik mak ayah. Mati hidup balik pon I won't go there anymore, ALONE. Habis bli baju ayah, bli my baju plak. Arigatou okaasan! otousan! daisuki yo ♥
Tau kedai Tun Dr Mahathir? The Loaf. We ate there. Saja nak merasa. Erm, actually not quite bad. Most of the buns are nice. Maybe 2 or 3 yang tak bpe kne dgn taste eden. Comel je tmpt dye :) Balik je rumah, sakit kaki. Jalan memanjang... -_-;
P/s: hehehe, sedang fangirling Yuto balik. Bahagianye :)
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook