profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


A night with SEVEN
6.24.2010 | 0 comments
Konnichiwa ! <--- wah, it's been a while since I used this word.

So, today I had a great dream. Not the greatest but it sure brighten up my day. Just remembering it made me giggling happily (not crazily ok?)

The story went like this. Before I sleep yesterday, I did my assignments until 1 am. Then I watched some Shonen Club episodes (this is compulsory for me before I went to bed). After that I sleep. In my dream, I met Hey! Say! 7 only. I was like "Hey, where is BEST?" but I was cool because I met Yuto; FACE-TO-FACE (walaupun mimpi, rse mcm real gila)

At first, we talked about many things which I don't remember what was it. Most of the time, I chit-chat with my beloved Yuto. It was like in heaven because he seems so REAL to me! He did some silly faces so I can feel much more comfortable around him.

We went to space (?) and 7 took me to Mars (I think? I'm not sure but it was another planet. Not Earth). We hold hands (TANGAN YUTO DENGAN CHINEN KOWT) and jumped around while floating. I know this sounds crazy but this is what I dreamt. Soon, we arrived at this one place which have 5 colourful walls (kinda NYC style...) and 7 stand infront of it. They said they wanna show me some dance moves that they create by themselves. I'm not fully remember their dance moves but it sure awesome. The best part was when they were making wave-like-hands. Started with Yuto, Chinen, Yamada, Ryutaro and Keito. I was really thrilled xD

Lastly, we scribbling on the walls. Yuto and Yamada scribbled something pretty weird and wanted us to guess what was it. I stood besides Ryutaro and I asked him "So, what do you think Mori?", I tilted to left while put my fingers under my chin. And same with Ryutaro. "I don't know... it's really weird. Kinda roket but look like squid... and chibi people with giant carrot? What is this?!". Seriously, Ryutaro's face was really CUTE!!! (nape x Yuto yang wat mcm tu???)

After that... [ 'Apple and Cinnamon' by Utada Hikaru ]. It was 6.30 pm already. NO WAY! The dream didnt finish yet. Urgh! But it was ok, I had a great time that night. Even it was a dream, I'm really happy. PEACE!



FUTURE
PAST