Sweet Comeback
Konnichiwa :)
Last week, I didn't bring my laptop to my college. I have reasons for that. First; there is a thief (
or thieves) at my college and almost everyday my fellow received some reports about missing items. Mainly laptops, handphones, money and etc. So I was a bit scared. 2nd reason,
I REALLY NEED TO DIVIDE MY TIME EQUALLY. I admit, having laptop and your own broadband without your parents can be really awesome. Except, it's not awesome anymore when you have tons of assignments to do :(
This conclude that, no hsj for the last whole week. I didn't go to CC or online throught my handphone. Erm, quite impressive for someone like me. Hehe. I online just when I come home, like now.
Nothing much happened to me last week but I heard lots of ghost stories in my college. At first I was like "I hate this place, full of scary things" but now I'm immune to this...
Ok, some songs from JUMP No.1 already been leaked out throught the internet. I like most of it and I'm sure their 1st album gonna be hit in Japan
♥ Gosh, I can't wait to receive my copy! The latest song that just posted on Hey Say's community is
[ Dash ] written by my beloved Yuto
♥ I downloaded it but haven't heard it yet. I read the comments and most people love it. Heee~ I'm really excited now. Should I hear it now or wait another 2 weeks??
&&&, Yuto is getting more cooler xD This month Pichi Pichi magazine featured Yuto
♥ ♥ ♥Then,
YAMAJIMA is back in August's Myojo! Ahhh, missed them both (
even though I'm into Nakachii now, Yamajima always have their special place in my heart). Like brothers ne? Both of them are cool and hot. (
Yeah, I hate Yamada ALONE. But when he's with JUMPs, I'm ok with him)
Last, but not least.... The trio is here;
♥ YAMAJIMACHII ♥ from the latest TV Guide magazine.
I'm over the cloud nine after having such a wonderful time with my HSJ's world. Haha.
p/s; kak tie dengan jart, ngaku jelah korang tgk yuto makin howt.
{EDIT} : I listened to the song already and OMG! SUKAAA GILAAAA ++++ really sounded like Yuto and I think this one can be anime song xDD Gahhh, LOVE IT!! Download it at ichibanojump ♥ listen to this song whenever you feel sad coz you can just feel the happiness and energetic power :) --> dats my opinion ok?
Sweet Comeback
Konnichiwa :)
Last week, I didn't bring my laptop to my college. I have reasons for that. First; there is a thief (
or thieves) at my college and almost everyday my fellow received some reports about missing items. Mainly laptops, handphones, money and etc. So I was a bit scared. 2nd reason,
I REALLY NEED TO DIVIDE MY TIME EQUALLY. I admit, having laptop and your own broadband without your parents can be really awesome. Except, it's not awesome anymore when you have tons of assignments to do :(
This conclude that, no hsj for the last whole week. I didn't go to CC or online throught my handphone. Erm, quite impressive for someone like me. Hehe. I online just when I come home, like now.
Nothing much happened to me last week but I heard lots of ghost stories in my college. At first I was like "I hate this place, full of scary things" but now I'm immune to this...
Ok, some songs from JUMP No.1 already been leaked out throught the internet. I like most of it and I'm sure their 1st album gonna be hit in Japan
♥ Gosh, I can't wait to receive my copy! The latest song that just posted on Hey Say's community is
[ Dash ] written by my beloved Yuto
♥ I downloaded it but haven't heard it yet. I read the comments and most people love it. Heee~ I'm really excited now. Should I hear it now or wait another 2 weeks??
&&&, Yuto is getting more cooler xD This month Pichi Pichi magazine featured Yuto
♥ ♥ ♥Then,
YAMAJIMA is back in August's Myojo! Ahhh, missed them both (
even though I'm into Nakachii now, Yamajima always have their special place in my heart). Like brothers ne? Both of them are cool and hot. (
Yeah, I hate Yamada ALONE. But when he's with JUMPs, I'm ok with him)
Last, but not least.... The trio is here;
♥ YAMAJIMACHII ♥ from the latest TV Guide magazine.
I'm over the cloud nine after having such a wonderful time with my HSJ's world. Haha.
p/s; kak tie dengan jart, ngaku jelah korang tgk yuto makin howt.
{EDIT} : I listened to the song already and OMG! SUKAAA GILAAAA ++++ really sounded like Yuto and I think this one can be anime song xDD Gahhh, LOVE IT!! Download it at ichibanojump ♥ listen to this song whenever you feel sad coz you can just feel the happiness and energetic power :) --> dats my opinion ok?
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook