HSJ album is in my hand :)
Salam,
Just now, I attended my cousin's wedding at Petaling Jaya. The ceremony was much more simpler than my brother and I like it that way. No need to susah payah passed all the door gifts and kemas2 meja xD I took some pictures. First, they akad nikah at the mosque and having walimatul urus as soon as the akad nikah finished.
That hantaran was my mum's handmade
♥ I mean, gubahan dia la...
As you all know,
I REALLY LOVE CUTE babies/ kids. And this is my niece;
Balqis Raihana and her cousin which is also my niece;
Nur Iman. Kawaii deshou?
♥Ok, after the wedding finished, we went home straight. My sister sorang tu is going back to her school so we have to hurry. My big brother send her to school at 4 and exactly 10 mins after that, I went out with my other brother to buy my stuffs plak. But before that, I went to Alyn's house. Nak amik my
HSJ album. I drove there dengan hati yang sangat riang
♥♥♥
That hot photo was send by Yurina, the same person that send my the album. Domo arigatou gozaimasu! (
I'm gonna paste this picture in my room ♥)
Sumpah, happy gila nak mati sekarang ni. I want to listen to every songs inside this album and in my next post, I will write about my opinion of each song. And now, time to go back to college...
p/s: Thanks for everyone's concerned. Nobody kutuk-kutuk me (at least not now), it's just that I think many people feel disgusting so I wrote about that. Don't worry, saja ubah angin xD
HSJ album is in my hand :)
Salam,
Just now, I attended my cousin's wedding at Petaling Jaya. The ceremony was much more simpler than my brother and I like it that way. No need to susah payah passed all the door gifts and kemas2 meja xD I took some pictures. First, they akad nikah at the mosque and having walimatul urus as soon as the akad nikah finished.
That hantaran was my mum's handmade
♥ I mean, gubahan dia la...
As you all know,
I REALLY LOVE CUTE babies/ kids. And this is my niece;
Balqis Raihana and her cousin which is also my niece;
Nur Iman. Kawaii deshou?
♥Ok, after the wedding finished, we went home straight. My sister sorang tu is going back to her school so we have to hurry. My big brother send her to school at 4 and exactly 10 mins after that, I went out with my other brother to buy my stuffs plak. But before that, I went to Alyn's house. Nak amik my
HSJ album. I drove there dengan hati yang sangat riang
♥♥♥
That hot photo was send by Yurina, the same person that send my the album. Domo arigatou gozaimasu! (
I'm gonna paste this picture in my room ♥)
Sumpah, happy gila nak mati sekarang ni. I want to listen to every songs inside this album and in my next post, I will write about my opinion of each song. And now, time to go back to college...
p/s: Thanks for everyone's concerned. Nobody kutuk-kutuk me (at least not now), it's just that I think many people feel disgusting so I wrote about that. Don't worry, saja ubah angin xD
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook