profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


FInals
9.22.2010 | 0 comments
Salam

Starting tomorrow, my final exam will start. So, I wish all of you to pray for me because I need miracle xD

Since Economics is my worse subject here, I really appreciated you guys to pray for my successful. Well, I did study and I will try my best tomorrow. InsyaAllah, everything will be fine. I've got inspiration from my cousin, Atie since she did so well in her exam despite her craziness for GACKT. Thank you soo much! I will study hard from now. The evidence is, I study from morning until evening, didn't go out from my whole whole time (except tyme solat and p tandas la and I NEVER DID ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE because I easily get boring). Usually, it took 1 hour or less to study but this time, my groupmate; Farha was here. I kinda got motivated xD

Next paper is going to be Understanding the Theme of Al-Quran. This one is pretty tough too since I have to memorize lots of ayat and trust me, they aren't that short like sekolah menengah... I will do my best too :)

Next week papers are Intro to Built Environment and Maths. Both are a lot easier than Econs and BTQ... Ok, what am I kidding? All of them are tough!

Last but not least, I'm waiting for internet connection at my house to be installed. Once they're finished, I'm going to pressure my laptop until I satisfied. Muahahaha! Download sume HSJ vids and pics yang x sempat, layan movie mcm orang gila and blaja for MUET... Ergh, exam lagi :(

Well, in this case... I choose Yuto ♥

sorry grammar teruk. tgh x hapi xD

FUTURE
PAST