Shokura and Wai Wai HSJ
Konbanwa!
AT LAST, SHOKURA KELUAR JUGAK! Oh, I'm deadly happy right now. Seriously,
Yuto looks so so so so HOWT! Drumming while singing Dash!! I'm speechless. Everyone look so happy when they sang that song.
Takaki and
Daichan smiling and laughing all the time. Probably because of the song; exciting. However, Yuto have serious look all the time, cover much?? (
Huhu, walopun suka gila Yuto, kutuk2 tu still ada... tp 0.000000000000000001 % jer kutuk Yuto) Macam mana pun,
YUTO, DAISUKI YO! ♥I don't know why lately I like to use caps. Sorry xD
Actually, I want to post some screen caps to show it to you all but the internet connection for now is VERY SLOW. Nak post this entri pon amik masa yang lame... You all should watch this Shokura kalo nak tengok Yuto druming from the beginning sampai ending and some other Jr yang maen guitar (
xkenal pon dorang but I think from Kiss-My-Ft2). Yuto sangat howt dengan jelingan and keseriousan dye maen drum (
nosebleed)
♥Next up, someone has translated
Wai Wai Hey! Say! JUMP manga. YEAY! Seronok gak bacamanga HSJ ni walaupun lukisan sume chibi2 (
no hot2 bishies macam Toma Rei punya) because the story is pretty funny and it tells about what happened to HSJ when they had their Tengoku Concert and School Kakumei (
hope, after this cerita pasal SC plak *
coughyutocough*) You all can download it at Hey Say Community tp mesti jadi member dlu.
Last, I'm still keeping my wish to write about HSJ ranking tapi internet teramat slow! So, tgk la bila2 internet laju, I will write about it. Oh, ye! Sapa2 perasan tak today (Malaysia) cuaca agak redup from pagi smpy petang and kadang2 hujan? Ntah-ntah semalam
Lailatul qadar x? Semalam kan malam ke-27? Perasaan ni cakap, semalam lah Lailatul qadar sbb I felt very peace last night... Apa2 pun, 3 days more until Ramadhan menyembunyikan diri jadi marilah sama-sama tingkatkan amalan. InsyaAllah, amalan kita diterima oleh Allah. Amin.
p/s: kak yati, fatin rindu external fatin... huhuhu
Shokura and Wai Wai HSJ
Konbanwa!
AT LAST, SHOKURA KELUAR JUGAK! Oh, I'm deadly happy right now. Seriously,
Yuto looks so so so so HOWT! Drumming while singing Dash!! I'm speechless. Everyone look so happy when they sang that song.
Takaki and
Daichan smiling and laughing all the time. Probably because of the song; exciting. However, Yuto have serious look all the time, cover much?? (
Huhu, walopun suka gila Yuto, kutuk2 tu still ada... tp 0.000000000000000001 % jer kutuk Yuto) Macam mana pun,
YUTO, DAISUKI YO! ♥I don't know why lately I like to use caps. Sorry xD
Actually, I want to post some screen caps to show it to you all but the internet connection for now is VERY SLOW. Nak post this entri pon amik masa yang lame... You all should watch this Shokura kalo nak tengok Yuto druming from the beginning sampai ending and some other Jr yang maen guitar (
xkenal pon dorang but I think from Kiss-My-Ft2). Yuto sangat howt dengan jelingan and keseriousan dye maen drum (
nosebleed)
♥Next up, someone has translated
Wai Wai Hey! Say! JUMP manga. YEAY! Seronok gak bacamanga HSJ ni walaupun lukisan sume chibi2 (
no hot2 bishies macam Toma Rei punya) because the story is pretty funny and it tells about what happened to HSJ when they had their Tengoku Concert and School Kakumei (
hope, after this cerita pasal SC plak *
coughyutocough*) You all can download it at Hey Say Community tp mesti jadi member dlu.
Last, I'm still keeping my wish to write about HSJ ranking tapi internet teramat slow! So, tgk la bila2 internet laju, I will write about it. Oh, ye! Sapa2 perasan tak today (Malaysia) cuaca agak redup from pagi smpy petang and kadang2 hujan? Ntah-ntah semalam
Lailatul qadar x? Semalam kan malam ke-27? Perasaan ni cakap, semalam lah Lailatul qadar sbb I felt very peace last night... Apa2 pun, 3 days more until Ramadhan menyembunyikan diri jadi marilah sama-sama tingkatkan amalan. InsyaAllah, amalan kita diterima oleh Allah. Amin.
p/s: kak yati, fatin rindu external fatin... huhuhu
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook