To Anyone
Konbanwa~~
To Anyone (2NE1) comeback is really something. Their new songs and MVs are superb :) My favourite song would be Clap Your Hands while MV, I prefer Go Away. But hey, I like those three (Go Away, Clap Your Hands and Can't Nobody). It's been a while since I hear about them and what I can say is, I'm still their fans xD
I adore 2NE1 because they are unique and cool. I'm not gonna complain about their appearances or MV because it's 2NE1. They can be anything :P Now, go to Youtube and listen to them~
And now, I proudly tell you guys; I'M ABLE TO DOWNLOAD JUMPING PURADAISU at OSAKA. Ye, saya tau saya ni lambat. Actually, not me but my broadband is getting slower so it's hard to download. Right now, I'm at my brother's house so internet dye sangat laju. Thanks Bemad and Kak Tie! (not KAK YATI). To Kak Yati, thanks for helping me walopun x tersampai hajatnye... Mungkin xda rezeki? Huhu.
Ok, gotta go. X sabar nak tgk Yuto dukung budak kecik ♥
Avatars from --->
2NE1
To Anyone
Konbanwa~~
To Anyone (2NE1) comeback is really something. Their new songs and MVs are superb :) My favourite song would be Clap Your Hands while MV, I prefer Go Away. But hey, I like those three (Go Away, Clap Your Hands and Can't Nobody). It's been a while since I hear about them and what I can say is, I'm still their fans xD
I adore 2NE1 because they are unique and cool. I'm not gonna complain about their appearances or MV because it's 2NE1. They can be anything :P Now, go to Youtube and listen to them~
And now, I proudly tell you guys; I'M ABLE TO DOWNLOAD JUMPING PURADAISU at OSAKA. Ye, saya tau saya ni lambat. Actually, not me but my broadband is getting slower so it's hard to download. Right now, I'm at my brother's house so internet dye sangat laju. Thanks Bemad and Kak Tie! (not KAK YATI). To Kak Yati, thanks for helping me walopun x tersampai hajatnye... Mungkin xda rezeki? Huhu.
Ok, gotta go. X sabar nak tgk Yuto dukung budak kecik ♥
Avatars from --->
2NE1
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook