Dreaming :D
I just wanna share this one because I miss them both (
despite I dislike the other one...) but still, I wish those two will remain best friends and talk with each other more (
Yuto more to music and Yamachan more to manga /sighs)
For Dec Popolo mag, they are wearing costume for Holloween, I think? and seriously Yuto is very cute in pirate uniform! I always like pirates and now I wish pirate Yuto kidnap me :P Yamada is a clown and I found that he is really cute when he is not in cool mode. Aww, Yamajima is back (at last, after a long time photoshoot with Chinen, Yuto able to be with Yamachan :P)About last week shokura, I totally forgot to tell you guys. I already download them from Shokura community which is HD (
dude, it's HD AND FULL EPISODE!) I am very satisfied to watch Yuto's face clean and clear xD
OMG, he looks soo howt!!! Did I tell you guys that Yuto is freakishly tall? Well, I did for the last shokura. I can's stop failing this guy. This time the theme was Kido Ai Raku (
or something similar to that). But their appearance only at the beginning. Tall Yuto along with Takaki and Daichan sang Time and it's worth because I can CLEARLY heard Yuto's awesome voice. He should have more solos... sheesshh, Johnny-san /shrugs. And he wears black and white! Awesome combination of colour especially when that person is tall
♥ Oh, I fall in love again...
Talking about Yuto, a few days ago I was having some texting on handphone with Kak Yati (
actually I was comforting her xD) and I didn't know where the idea came from but I told her that "
It would be awesome if HSJ come to Mannequin 5 (
one of Arashi tv shows)" The person that both of us agree to be as guests are
Yuto (
he is must since he's the tallest),
Yabu,
Hikaru,
Ryutaro and
Chinen. The reason was quite simple. Yuto, because I love him and he will be the bomb if he were there. Yabu because he is tall. Hikaru because I bet his outfit will be something different (?). Ryutaro because Kak Yati likes him and Chinen because Ohno is there
♥ There's no specific theme but if it's "CLOTHES FOR BEST WINTER DATE", we both got some rough ideas (
Kak Yati will explain this more later...)
Yuto; he wears white scarf on his neck, with black shirt (
turtle neck would be super). Jeans and a pair of sneaker.
Chinen; wearing fluffy headphone
Ryutaro; (diserahkan pada Kak Yati untuk buat pilihan)
Yabu; hurm... I prefer if he wears jacket and a pair of boots
Hikaru; ohoo, I'm curious what would he wears?
If the theme is NATSU... I'm gonna talk about this next tyme :P
Dreaming :D
I just wanna share this one because I miss them both (
despite I dislike the other one...) but still, I wish those two will remain best friends and talk with each other more (
Yuto more to music and Yamachan more to manga /sighs)
For Dec Popolo mag, they are wearing costume for Holloween, I think? and seriously Yuto is very cute in pirate uniform! I always like pirates and now I wish pirate Yuto kidnap me :P Yamada is a clown and I found that he is really cute when he is not in cool mode. Aww, Yamajima is back (at last, after a long time photoshoot with Chinen, Yuto able to be with Yamachan :P)About last week shokura, I totally forgot to tell you guys. I already download them from Shokura community which is HD (
dude, it's HD AND FULL EPISODE!) I am very satisfied to watch Yuto's face clean and clear xD
OMG, he looks soo howt!!! Did I tell you guys that Yuto is freakishly tall? Well, I did for the last shokura. I can's stop failing this guy. This time the theme was Kido Ai Raku (
or something similar to that). But their appearance only at the beginning. Tall Yuto along with Takaki and Daichan sang Time and it's worth because I can CLEARLY heard Yuto's awesome voice. He should have more solos... sheesshh, Johnny-san /shrugs. And he wears black and white! Awesome combination of colour especially when that person is tall
♥ Oh, I fall in love again...
Talking about Yuto, a few days ago I was having some texting on handphone with Kak Yati (
actually I was comforting her xD) and I didn't know where the idea came from but I told her that "
It would be awesome if HSJ come to Mannequin 5 (
one of Arashi tv shows)" The person that both of us agree to be as guests are
Yuto (
he is must since he's the tallest),
Yabu,
Hikaru,
Ryutaro and
Chinen. The reason was quite simple. Yuto, because I love him and he will be the bomb if he were there. Yabu because he is tall. Hikaru because I bet his outfit will be something different (?). Ryutaro because Kak Yati likes him and Chinen because Ohno is there
♥ There's no specific theme but if it's "CLOTHES FOR BEST WINTER DATE", we both got some rough ideas (
Kak Yati will explain this more later...)
Yuto; he wears white scarf on his neck, with black shirt (
turtle neck would be super). Jeans and a pair of sneaker.
Chinen; wearing fluffy headphone
Ryutaro; (diserahkan pada Kak Yati untuk buat pilihan)
Yabu; hurm... I prefer if he wears jacket and a pair of boots
Hikaru; ohoo, I'm curious what would he wears?
If the theme is NATSU... I'm gonna talk about this next tyme :P
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook