Fangirling in the morning
Ohaiyo!!
Ok, buang tabiat sikit pagi ni. Today my father's friends are coming over for open house so I woke up early to help my mum arrange things such as chairs, tables, food and etc. After I finished setting up and ate my breakfast, about 9.30 I dashed into my room with my lappy (
my dad used it yesterday at his room). As usual, I open 3 websites as soon as I'm online. It's kinda necessary. 1st is Hey Say Community then Kamichan and lastly my blog.
I was looking what's new on Hey Say and I saw Kamichan's post about last week Shokura, the part where
Yuto w/ BI Shadow (
I like this name because of Yuto) sang
Mayonaka No Shadow Boy. I quickly clicked the link. Read the entry and hah! The video is available, although it's LQ but like Kamichan said, better than nothing. I'm sure somebody
coughyabu_takeshi
cough will upload HD one and I will patiently wait for it. Who am I kidding, I can't wait until HD version is uploaded!
When heard MnSB opening, my eyes wide open and tadaa~! When Yuto started singing "Kocchi muite yo cherry ~

" and I was like ahsbdywgerf3y772! Yu... Yuto looks soooooo KAKKOI!! I swear, when I saw Yuto's hair like that and singing love song, I could melt for about... I dunno, forever? Ok, that sounds too much. But he is definitely suit for model job. Just look at him, singing solo (without others) makes him more outstanding. He need more solos. So tall and hot. At the same time, has that childish face. Definitely my type XDD /stabs. This time, his MnSB out looks awesome, and his leg really really long. This show us, Yuto really grew up alot since they shooting MnSB PV. And he didn't wear boots. Oh, he did lots of moonwalking
♥ 2 years ago shadow? and the present shadow? ; both really awesome ~!
He should get more solo and in concert, new song.
And just now, I rolled and jumped on my bed. My disease of Yutomania is getting worsen... Tuhan telah menciptakan seorang lelaki yang hampir sempurna... sayangnya, lelaki itu lansung tiada hidayah di dalam hatinya... huhu. Sorry, terover sket.
Then, they also have Brass Band Medley like in
JUMP NO.1. I love that Camera-man. More Yuto pleaseeee
♥ That white- purple outfits cute on Daichan :D If you wanna watch it, please head
here @ Kamichan. Actually, I wanna post some screen caps of Yuto w/ BI Shadow but since it's LQ, I'm gonna stop here.
Such a awesome day to celebrate 10.10.1o :D once in a life time dude!
Fangirling in the morning
Ohaiyo!!
Ok, buang tabiat sikit pagi ni. Today my father's friends are coming over for open house so I woke up early to help my mum arrange things such as chairs, tables, food and etc. After I finished setting up and ate my breakfast, about 9.30 I dashed into my room with my lappy (
my dad used it yesterday at his room). As usual, I open 3 websites as soon as I'm online. It's kinda necessary. 1st is Hey Say Community then Kamichan and lastly my blog.
I was looking what's new on Hey Say and I saw Kamichan's post about last week Shokura, the part where
Yuto w/ BI Shadow (
I like this name because of Yuto) sang
Mayonaka No Shadow Boy. I quickly clicked the link. Read the entry and hah! The video is available, although it's LQ but like Kamichan said, better than nothing. I'm sure somebody
coughyabu_takeshi
cough will upload HD one and I will patiently wait for it. Who am I kidding, I can't wait until HD version is uploaded!
When heard MnSB opening, my eyes wide open and tadaa~! When Yuto started singing "Kocchi muite yo cherry ~

" and I was like ahsbdywgerf3y772! Yu... Yuto looks soooooo KAKKOI!! I swear, when I saw Yuto's hair like that and singing love song, I could melt for about... I dunno, forever? Ok, that sounds too much. But he is definitely suit for model job. Just look at him, singing solo (without others) makes him more outstanding. He need more solos. So tall and hot. At the same time, has that childish face. Definitely my type XDD /stabs. This time, his MnSB out looks awesome, and his leg really really long. This show us, Yuto really grew up alot since they shooting MnSB PV. And he didn't wear boots. Oh, he did lots of moonwalking
♥ 2 years ago shadow? and the present shadow? ; both really awesome ~!
He should get more solo and in concert, new song.
And just now, I rolled and jumped on my bed. My disease of Yutomania is getting worsen... Tuhan telah menciptakan seorang lelaki yang hampir sempurna... sayangnya, lelaki itu lansung tiada hidayah di dalam hatinya... huhu. Sorry, terover sket.
Then, they also have Brass Band Medley like in
JUMP NO.1. I love that Camera-man. More Yuto pleaseeee
♥ That white- purple outfits cute on Daichan :D If you wanna watch it, please head
here @ Kamichan. Actually, I wanna post some screen caps of Yuto w/ BI Shadow but since it's LQ, I'm gonna stop here.
Such a awesome day to celebrate 10.10.1o :D once in a life time dude!