Just some short post to tell you that I am now this girl's fan.
She's Kylee.
Half Japanese and half American (that's why she's fluent in English) For your information, she's 16. Seriously, 16. Nad gave me the link so I watched it and I immediately become her fan because of her awesome voice. Plus, her songs are catchy and nice to hear ♥ Isn't she pretty? and she's tall, 167 cm :D
It's been a while since I talk about something other than Yuto and HSJ XD Oh, tomorrow is my MUET's Speaking Test. Wish me luck ~! Ya Allah, tolonglah hamba-Mu ini. Kuatkan lah hati ku serta bukalah minda ku. Amin
Just some short post to tell you that I am now this girl's fan.
She's Kylee.
Half Japanese and half American (that's why she's fluent in English) For your information, she's 16. Seriously, 16. Nad gave me the link so I watched it and I immediately become her fan because of her awesome voice. Plus, her songs are catchy and nice to hear ♥ Isn't she pretty? and she's tall, 167 cm :D
It's been a while since I talk about something other than Yuto and HSJ XD Oh, tomorrow is my MUET's Speaking Test. Wish me luck ~! Ya Allah, tolonglah hamba-Mu ini. Kuatkan lah hati ku serta bukalah minda ku. Amin
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook