Change Ur World
Because of 11/12/2010 Shokura, I became addicted to
CHANGE UR WORLD
This song is addicting :D
Nakamaru's beatboxing~!
And looks like Johnny-san start to appreciate overseas' fans.
Banzai
♥Btw,
Yabuhika had promote their new single that will be release this
15th Dec during
YY Jumping so yeah, no live stage. But I'm happy.
I just knew that one day I will like Kat Tun and looks like the day already arrived :)
But seriously, no way I'm gonna buy their goodies.
Goodies HSJ pon dah mahal. Gomen Kat Tun~!
Change Ur World
Because of 11/12/2010 Shokura, I became addicted to
CHANGE UR WORLD
This song is addicting :D
Nakamaru's beatboxing~!
And looks like Johnny-san start to appreciate overseas' fans.
Banzai
♥Btw,
Yabuhika had promote their new single that will be release this
15th Dec during
YY Jumping so yeah, no live stage. But I'm happy.
I just knew that one day I will like Kat Tun and looks like the day already arrived :)
But seriously, no way I'm gonna buy their goodies.
Goodies HSJ pon dah mahal. Gomen Kat Tun~!
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook