profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


The happiness keep coming
11.14.2010 | 0 comments
Salam

Ohh, I'm over the cloud nine right now. Like, seriously.

1. Hey! Say! JUMP will having their Winter Concert 2010-2011.
Yes people, they are having another concert after Summary. The concert is exactly 10 days after their 6th single released (saje nk bgtau, Yuto lahir pada 10/8... kebetulan? hahaha). And I'm serious folk, I WILL BUY YUTO'S (and probably Chinen/Hikaru's) UCHIWA sasuke and ALSO TOTE BAG (if they have it xDD)


Yabu, tengok Yabu! Amat sempoi

2. I'm currently downloading Dream Boys 2006. URESHII YO! But still have long way to finish it. Baru habis download Part 1, dics 1. Part 2 blum lg. Then ade dics 2 and 3... Isk, susah2... Tapi bahagia, macam mane tuh?


Kalau dulu boleh la dorg dukung, sekarang mmg harapan lah~


Hahaha, 3 makhluk yang amat comel. Kak Yati, diam jer.

3. There's someone who is very kind hearted is willing to share Yuto's 24 Hour Special Drama 小さな運転士 最後の夢 at Hey Say Community. Since MU is currently having some technical problem, I will try to download them later before I go to sleep or tomorrow


For your information, this was Yuto first drama debut. This kid is awesome~!

4. My mum wants to buy me a new winter coat. For what? InsyaAllah nak bawak g jalan2 if tak da halangan. In my head, I want to buy something similar to this. Flufft, fluffy :3


Call me conceited or obsessed, I really like this winter coat ♬

5. Nak Raya Haji dahhhh~! Maybe I won't have a chance to update on Raya Haji (or maybe I do) but I will still do my fangirling routine /LOL. Kak Yati is going to give me all Ya-ya-yah episodes which had Yutti in it I'm looking forward since I kinda lost most of the episode because of the stupid format external hard drive /ggrrr.


Yuto : Pastukan, adek nampak ade raksasa yang besar 50 kaki, 30 tan, 10 tangan terbang... tetibe ade atomen datang buat 'fire'...
Inoo : Cukup2 la tu weh, emak nak balik masak sambal ikan pedas kowt. Bapak ko dh lapar bebenor tuh
Yabu : Tangan bapak dah berpeluh dh ni, tinggal nak hentam org jer... /bunyi perut.

6. Soukyuu No Fafner : Heaven and Earth movie is coming this Christmas :D Seriously, I love mecha genre anime and my favourite of all is Gundam Seed/ Destiny. Evangelion, Macross, Fullmetal Panic, Sousei No Aquarion, Gundam Seed 00 S1 and S2. I love all of them. Excited, simply excited. This movie revolves around Kazuki and Soushi, my 2 favourite characters in Soukyuu. I WILL DOWNLOAD THIS ONE FOR SURE /because I haven't watch SnF: Right of Left yet :(


Tolong... jangan...buat...saya...jatuh...cinta...lagi

7. AT LAST, AFTER A LONG WAIT; Koukou Debut will adapt into live action! (although I was expecting anime first before live action and wished that HSJ will sing for the OP or ED). Mizobata Junpei will be the main hero; Kamiyama Yoh (I used to have huge crush on this character). Mamat tu dah la muka jambu... Ok la ,sesuai sangat dengan Yoh. Haruna? Ntah la, xkenal sangat pelakon dye. Ahh, tak sabar gile!


They are soo asdfghjkl AHDORABLE! I wish it was me and Yuto /smacks

8. LAST, I have Photoshop CS5 back~! Choo ureshi! Boleh la saya berkarya balik dengan takcemerlangnye! So, what should I do with it?? Hehehehe.... Actually I haven't installed it yet because just brought it. Memang malas la nak wat graphic skrg.

Although I'm happy right now, but I still wish people at Kedah and some other negeri yang kena banjir tu selamat. Mintak2lah Allah bantu mereka ni. And yang dekat Indonesia pasal gunung api meletus tu, Nauzubillah... Janganlah berlaku lg :( Mungkin semua kejadian ini ade hikmahnya dan kita patut sama2 mengambil iktibar atas segala musibah ini...

“… Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi (pula) kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu; Allah mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak mengetahui.” (QS 2:216)

Thanks for reading~!

FUTURE
PAST