Akemashite Omedetou~!
I'm teary right now.
2010 is gonna leave us.
I had many great memories in this year.
Most of them are awesome and I wish to stay in this year
(
because I wanna stay 18 XD LOL)
However, I managed to become much more mature :)
and knowing myself better than before.
And the best part is, Allah's still give me chance to breath in His world. Alhamdulillah :)
So, let me wish you all
AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU~!Happy New Year.Welcome 2011 :)
May this year will be blessed by Allah with great events. InsyaAllah.

(
click for enlarging)
I've just watch
Johnny’s Touzai Uta Gassen. Those boys (
by boys I mean HSJ) really did well (
aren't they always?)
Lots of Johnny's juniors and I wish I can see Yuta, Ryo and Otsuka's face (
as they are my fav. Johnny's Jrs)
Yuto (
Yuto lagi... maaf lah, dah mata saya mmg fokus kat dye jer) looks smashing.
I really like how he folded his outfit (I mean, the arm) because guys like that nampak smart.
And it seems all of them sing it live. Nice work boys. Btw, that was a recorded show.
Ok, tonight I wanna watch Johnny's countdown concert.
Hopefully the boys will sing something awesome and will be on the stage, not on the standby branch...
To my blogger friends, thanks for being my friends :D
I had a great time blogging with you all ^^
Let's strengthen our relationships :)
Love you all~!
Akemashite Omedetou~!
I'm teary right now.
2010 is gonna leave us.
I had many great memories in this year.
Most of them are awesome and I wish to stay in this year
(
because I wanna stay 18 XD LOL)
However, I managed to become much more mature :)
and knowing myself better than before.
And the best part is, Allah's still give me chance to breath in His world. Alhamdulillah :)
So, let me wish you all
AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU~!Happy New Year.Welcome 2011 :)
May this year will be blessed by Allah with great events. InsyaAllah.

(
click for enlarging)
I've just watch
Johnny’s Touzai Uta Gassen. Those boys (
by boys I mean HSJ) really did well (
aren't they always?)
Lots of Johnny's juniors and I wish I can see Yuta, Ryo and Otsuka's face (
as they are my fav. Johnny's Jrs)
Yuto (
Yuto lagi... maaf lah, dah mata saya mmg fokus kat dye jer) looks smashing.
I really like how he folded his outfit (I mean, the arm) because guys like that nampak smart.
And it seems all of them sing it live. Nice work boys. Btw, that was a recorded show.
Ok, tonight I wanna watch Johnny's countdown concert.
Hopefully the boys will sing something awesome and will be on the stage, not on the standby branch...
To my blogger friends, thanks for being my friends :D
I had a great time blogging with you all ^^
Let's strengthen our relationships :)
Love you all~!
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook