profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Desperate
12.06.2010 | 0 comments
And so, Youtube has deleted the Arigatou preview. I don't care that much since I know it will happen and luckily, I had download it :)

Just another 1 week until Arigatou will be realeased. I'm excited but at the same time, I'm desperate. Yeah, desperate because I need to finish my assignment fast since I will go to Turkey this 17th. And seriously, during my assignment period, I'll be having mid term exam which is this Thursday (Statistic) and Sunday (Computer). Tomorrow I will finish my mock-up model and Alhamdulillah, I know what should I do... This should make the things easier. Wish me luck~!



and now I started to like instrumental songs. This time, you are hearing 再生のマーチ from Scrap Teacher OST. There's alot but this one is my favourite. Enjoy~! I think Arigatou can give heart attack if our speaker's volume reach somewhere between 50%, right? This song remembers me about fantasy game like Breath of Fire, Final Fantasy 9, Lunar Legend and other awesome fantasy games. Ohh, I missed Final Fantasy 9.

I still remember, when I was 11, my brother always play FF 9. And each time he played, I never get bored. This game is seriously the best game I ever seen (it was my brother who played it). Totally fantasy and my heart always go doki2 when I watch this game. And now, I feel teary whenever I think of this game. I know, it's from PS one but no other FF games can beat this one. Just awesome. I want to play this game badly ...



Before I end my entry, let me express my gratitude for 03/12/2010 Shokura. Yuto got pretty good spotlight and that day, JUMP was wearing all white... Truthfully, JUMP starting to wear nice costume and everyone looks wonderful. Note : Only Nakachii wearing sweater. Chinen with long sleeve while Yuto's sleeveless sweater but has inner 3 quarter sleeve shirt Other than that, Yabu looks cool, Ryuchan and Hikaru are totally awesome. Keito's clothes attracted my attention too. Btw, Yuto looks like a kid. I mean, he doesn't look all cool and handsome but rather cute because of his appearance :) I like it both. Last, I spotted Yabujima during MC part. Brotherhood :D





They sang Arigatou (well, duh~) and Thank you. Nice. Totally nice.
P/s: Sorry, it's LQ

To Yamachii's fan, I'm sorry but I officially dislike this pairing :(

FUTURE
PAST