profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Asdfghjkl?!
1.28.2011 | 0 comments
The most adorable drummer in the world
(made by miho of whatsdesuyo@tumblr, for me. Did I tell you that I love tumblr?)



Being a fangirl is a torture. Both heart and mind. LOL
If this thing keeps happening, I think I'll go mad.

and this one.
made by same person featuring my ultimate OTP~♪



Heee, just finish the whole Shokura 21st Jan episode and I super love the Rock Medley (obviously because of those two) and Jumping Paradise. You can see who's the real fanboy here (or fanboyS). Chinen with his Arashi maniac, Yuto with his Takisuba maniac and Ryuchan with his Tokio maniac XD Last, Keito with his Uchira no kyouku maniac (just EPIC!)

FUTURE
PAST