Salam and konbanuuu~!
This post is basically about my fangirling moment. Skip if you hate it.
I've just download Duet, Potato and Wink Up for feb issue. I simply love Duet because there's Nakachii and HIKAJIMAAA~! Yuto is chooo kawaii! He wears speak this time, a megane
♥
Yuto and Yuri presents New Year Card with rabbit (
kowt?). Yuto looks awesome as always while Chinen (
I prefer to call him Chinen or Chii instead of Yuri because...) looks cute and pretty :D
Ok, you guys should watch Chinen in Waratte Ittemo because, aduh! DYE COMEL GLE CAM POMPUANNNNNNN~! and part last2, dye ade mentioned pasal Yuto
♥ Ni la saya namekan
Walaupun-Chinen-Dengan-Yamada-Tapi-Chinen-Tak-Pernah-Lupa-Yuto LOL

Jap, hidung saya tgh bleeding. /amik tisu. Ok, Hikaru amatlah handsome. Tak nampak pon dye seorang pak lawak XD and Yuto... /hidung berdarah lagi. Megane termacho yg pernah saya nampak. Before ni byk kali gak dye pakai spek tp tyme tu cam kanak2 lagi but now.... urgh, stop berdarah sekarang!

Serious, they all looks hot. Before this, if they had cool photoshot, it never looked cool because of Chinen, Yamada, Daiki and Ryuchan's height + cuteness but now... Kakkoii JUMP :D
Then, for Wink Up; finally it's Nakachii's turn for JUMP's Talk :D These two never fail to amuse me :D Yuto and Chinen, perfect OTP. One is hot and one is cute.

There's also Yamajima in Potato but the picture isn't very nice and I will wait for better one (
hopefully).
Erm, that's all. Gonna go to sleep and dreaming of Nakachii :D Nite~!