Posture.
"
But then, if your sleeping posture is bad—I have a piece of trivia here—but it’s said that having a bad sleeping posture means you have a bad standing posture. If you’re bent over for the entire day, when you sleep, it gets rearranged, so you move all over the place, and that’s when it’s said you have bad sleeping posture, but it seems that that’s because your body is really fixing you’re posture. That’s just the way our human body works." -
Nakajima Yuto.
Smart boy is really smart.
I do read this somewhere, about how we sleep effected our standing posture.
Way to go, Yuto!
More? Baca
artikel ni.
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook