Gahhh!
Salam.
Alhamdulillah, at last... I'm free from ED~! /
throws confetti. But then... somewhere, deep inside me; I feel unsatisfied, frustrated and disappointed. Probably because I don't really like my actual model, although my friends and family loves it. Even the lecturer is ok with it. Just.... I don't like it. So, for this final assignment, the one who will give marks to our project is another lecturer from another studio, not our actual lecturer. During the presentation, I was sick and I was in a bad mood. My theme was '
JOYFUL' and I wasn't really joyful at that time. I wore black which is opposite of joy, sue me.
When it was my turn, I didn't perform it very well. My mind was kinda blurred and I felt very hazy. As result, I didn't told the most important part of my project. After I finished presenting my project, all the major points that I've been meaning to tell came. Like, seriously came. Ya Allah, how could I remember them after I finished presenting my project? Dugaan, dugaan...
Well, what's done has done. Leave it and keep looking forward. I tried to positive and I want to redo my project again so for my portfolio I can score more.
BUT the art shop that I went yesterday to buy the stuffs is closed. I was speechless in a very bad was. Nothing can cheer me up. Not food, not internet, not my family or friends and not Yuto. Yes, even Yuto can't make me happy. However, I felt really calmed when I prayed. I didn't think about my anger at all. Yappari, only the God can cure me. Syukran jazilan Ya Allah :)
Right now, only GC is left to be done. I need to colour them in A2 paper and submit this Monday. Still have time, InsyaAllah. Oh, yeah. Another thing that invite my hateful is the NYC new single release. Seriously, that group didn't really produced you any profit, Mr. Johnny.
To my Chinese friends, Happy Chinese New Year :)
Last, I started to followe Jpop Macros on Tumblr. Hilarious people is hilarious but there's lot of News and KAT TUN fans there. What the heck, I love them too XD
Gahhh!
Salam.
Alhamdulillah, at last... I'm free from ED~! /
throws confetti. But then... somewhere, deep inside me; I feel unsatisfied, frustrated and disappointed. Probably because I don't really like my actual model, although my friends and family loves it. Even the lecturer is ok with it. Just.... I don't like it. So, for this final assignment, the one who will give marks to our project is another lecturer from another studio, not our actual lecturer. During the presentation, I was sick and I was in a bad mood. My theme was '
JOYFUL' and I wasn't really joyful at that time. I wore black which is opposite of joy, sue me.
When it was my turn, I didn't perform it very well. My mind was kinda blurred and I felt very hazy. As result, I didn't told the most important part of my project. After I finished presenting my project, all the major points that I've been meaning to tell came. Like, seriously came. Ya Allah, how could I remember them after I finished presenting my project? Dugaan, dugaan...
Well, what's done has done. Leave it and keep looking forward. I tried to positive and I want to redo my project again so for my portfolio I can score more.
BUT the art shop that I went yesterday to buy the stuffs is closed. I was speechless in a very bad was. Nothing can cheer me up. Not food, not internet, not my family or friends and not Yuto. Yes, even Yuto can't make me happy. However, I felt really calmed when I prayed. I didn't think about my anger at all. Yappari, only the God can cure me. Syukran jazilan Ya Allah :)
Right now, only GC is left to be done. I need to colour them in A2 paper and submit this Monday. Still have time, InsyaAllah. Oh, yeah. Another thing that invite my hateful is the NYC new single release. Seriously, that group didn't really produced you any profit, Mr. Johnny.
To my Chinese friends, Happy Chinese New Year :)
Last, I started to followe Jpop Macros on Tumblr. Hilarious people is hilarious but there's lot of News and KAT TUN fans there. What the heck, I love them too XD
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook