Ok, I'm not really into Korea as much as I'm into Japan. And for your information, I only follow Khuntoria's We Got Married because both of them my favourite Korea celebs while 2NE1 is my favourite Korean group.
Anyway, Uri Sarang is Koyama's newest solo and he was awesome. This song consists Japanese, English and Korean language and surprisingly, he can rap! (obviously I didn't know that). This song is about a love between Japanese guy and a Korean woman. He sang Uri Sarang for the first time on Shokura 11.2.2011. I'm sorry, I can't find the video on youtube (now Jpop fans starting to follow the rules. Awesome XD)
Here's the meaning;
Because I met you, I can't forget about you. I'm waiting for you in the morning and night I crossed the sea so that I could embrace you one more time, just like that day. I'm waiting for your love
Together we'd be fine, going down our throats smoothly like wine, it's okay if it leaks I found this feeling on Wikileaks You know my name is K, I'll send this to you I love you, hey, ho! Let's go! Let's roll!
Baby you're my girl. I never leave you alone again, I promise You belong to me. I'll give you everything. Only for you, my love Everytime you love me, everytime you kiss me I've found the world's love Baby, can you feel me? Baby, can you trust me? I'm going to tell you that I love you
Through the hard times and the good times, anytime, I love you, like the stars in the sky I can feel you and my heart is shining, can you hear the voice of my heart? Love you, oh my girl
Baby I'm missing you, if not then I'd be kissing you Maybe we'll stick like glue, so then I can read you my haiku I count the seasons everyday, I'm trying to find the best words for you All day, all night we're gonna be all right
Baby you're my girl. I never leave you alone again, I promise You belong to me. I'll give you everything. Only for you, my love Everytime you love me, everytime you kiss me I've found the world's love Baby, can you feel me? Baby, can you trust me? I'm going to tell you that I love you
My love, baby, believe my feelings. You're the only one, I love you
Baby you're my girl. I never leave you alone again, I promise You belong to me. I'll give you everything. Only for you, my love Everytime you love me, everytime you kiss me I've found the world's love Baby, can you feel me? Baby, can you trust me? I'm going to tell you that I love you.
Simply awesome :) If you wish to download the video, just type Uri Sarang Koyama on Google. There's plenty.
Ok, I'm not really into Korea as much as I'm into Japan. And for your information, I only follow Khuntoria's We Got Married because both of them my favourite Korea celebs while 2NE1 is my favourite Korean group.
Anyway, Uri Sarang is Koyama's newest solo and he was awesome. This song consists Japanese, English and Korean language and surprisingly, he can rap! (obviously I didn't know that). This song is about a love between Japanese guy and a Korean woman. He sang Uri Sarang for the first time on Shokura 11.2.2011. I'm sorry, I can't find the video on youtube (now Jpop fans starting to follow the rules. Awesome XD)
Here's the meaning;
Because I met you, I can't forget about you. I'm waiting for you in the morning and night I crossed the sea so that I could embrace you one more time, just like that day. I'm waiting for your love
Together we'd be fine, going down our throats smoothly like wine, it's okay if it leaks I found this feeling on Wikileaks You know my name is K, I'll send this to you I love you, hey, ho! Let's go! Let's roll!
Baby you're my girl. I never leave you alone again, I promise You belong to me. I'll give you everything. Only for you, my love Everytime you love me, everytime you kiss me I've found the world's love Baby, can you feel me? Baby, can you trust me? I'm going to tell you that I love you
Through the hard times and the good times, anytime, I love you, like the stars in the sky I can feel you and my heart is shining, can you hear the voice of my heart? Love you, oh my girl
Baby I'm missing you, if not then I'd be kissing you Maybe we'll stick like glue, so then I can read you my haiku I count the seasons everyday, I'm trying to find the best words for you All day, all night we're gonna be all right
Baby you're my girl. I never leave you alone again, I promise You belong to me. I'll give you everything. Only for you, my love Everytime you love me, everytime you kiss me I've found the world's love Baby, can you feel me? Baby, can you trust me? I'm going to tell you that I love you
My love, baby, believe my feelings. You're the only one, I love you
Baby you're my girl. I never leave you alone again, I promise You belong to me. I'll give you everything. Only for you, my love Everytime you love me, everytime you kiss me I've found the world's love Baby, can you feel me? Baby, can you trust me? I'm going to tell you that I love you.
Simply awesome :) If you wish to download the video, just type Uri Sarang Koyama on Google. There's plenty.
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook