Life's good.
This year's gonna be a blast for J-drama lover~
First, my 2 favourite manga will adapt into live action which is Koukou Debut and Kimi Ni Todoke
♥ Then, I just found out that Paradise Kiss will have live action this June~!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ The main cast will be Kitagawa Keiko (Buzzer Beat) and Mukai Osamu (if you watch Scrap Teacher; he's the bad one). Believe if or not, the song will be sing by our super awesome Yui :) She's one of Parakiss biggest fan so she wish to sing for this live action XD Go Yui!
Okay, the next thing does not related to J-drama. At last, I'm finally have Gundam Seed Destiny Movie collection~! I will watch it tonight, happy and comfortable on my bed XD Ohh, I just in love with the cover :)
Last but not least, I'm downloading
The Iron Giant. It's a great animation that I used to watch when I was 8 years old (this story was from 1999). You should download it, it's really awesome~!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just came back from Bangi. We had our dinner at Gear Box restaurant. All family members were there except my youngest sister. Then, me, my other sister, my 3rd brother along with my eldest brother and his wife went to my eldest brother's house. I kinda
robbed his Wii and his PSP since he will move into new house plus he haven't had time to play those games XDD So, tomorrow my schedule will be playing Wii, watching Gundam Seed Destiny movies and doing some house chores :)
Life's good.
Regarding my site, it's going to be late... Urgh!
P/s: Yan Yan Jumping will start this April and the hosts are not Yabu and Morimoto but Daichan. So, it will be Hikaru and Daichan.
Life's good.
This year's gonna be a blast for J-drama lover~
First, my 2 favourite manga will adapt into live action which is Koukou Debut and Kimi Ni Todoke
♥ Then, I just found out that Paradise Kiss will have live action this June~!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥ The main cast will be Kitagawa Keiko (Buzzer Beat) and Mukai Osamu (if you watch Scrap Teacher; he's the bad one). Believe if or not, the song will be sing by our super awesome Yui :) She's one of Parakiss biggest fan so she wish to sing for this live action XD Go Yui!
Okay, the next thing does not related to J-drama. At last, I'm finally have Gundam Seed Destiny Movie collection~! I will watch it tonight, happy and comfortable on my bed XD Ohh, I just in love with the cover :)
Last but not least, I'm downloading
The Iron Giant. It's a great animation that I used to watch when I was 8 years old (this story was from 1999). You should download it, it's really awesome~!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just came back from Bangi. We had our dinner at Gear Box restaurant. All family members were there except my youngest sister. Then, me, my other sister, my 3rd brother along with my eldest brother and his wife went to my eldest brother's house. I kinda
robbed his Wii and his PSP since he will move into new house plus he haven't had time to play those games XDD So, tomorrow my schedule will be playing Wii, watching Gundam Seed Destiny movies and doing some house chores :)
Life's good.
Regarding my site, it's going to be late... Urgh!
P/s: Yan Yan Jumping will start this April and the hosts are not Yabu and Morimoto but Daichan. So, it will be Hikaru and Daichan.
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook