Please... please be safe.
..............................................
I might sounds ridiculous or childish but I don't care.
Yuto is in hospital.He was injured when he was in school.
I have a right to be sad about this.
Yuto, please be safe....
Although it is a minor injury, still...
Knowing this news really brake my heart...
/prays hard
EDIT:
Yuto is in hospital with minor injury like scratches and such but he's doing fine.
I'll keep thinking positive about this that Yuto is a strong boy :)
He'll be fine.
GANBATTE YUTO!
Please... please be safe.
..............................................
I might sounds ridiculous or childish but I don't care.
Yuto is in hospital.He was injured when he was in school.
I have a right to be sad about this.
Yuto, please be safe....
Although it is a minor injury, still...
Knowing this news really brake my heart...
/prays hard
EDIT:
Yuto is in hospital with minor injury like scratches and such but he's doing fine.
I'll keep thinking positive about this that Yuto is a strong boy :)
He'll be fine.
GANBATTE YUTO!
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook