Random things
Salam :)
Urm, since I am too lazy to write a story, I'll make the entry as simple as I can.
- One week until final exam and I will free from foundation studies
- Will go on vacation with my classmate
- Yashmin (OH, I LOVE TO SAY YASHMIN instead of Yasmin LOL), Miza and Syieda are staying over until Monday
- Went to school for Minda Usahawan. It was awesome but tiring
- Starting to like cute things (ie Rilakkuma, Domo-kun, Danbo and Andox)
- When will 9nine release new PV?
- Addicted to Ramlee Awang's books (my friends terkejut saya habis baca buku novel melayu setebal 500+ dlm sehari...Apekah?? kesan daripada menjadi librarian time skola?)
- Currently download full episodes of past shokura
- Raja Hana is getting into JPOP. Thanks to Arashi~! Wait until she watch Yan Yan JUMP
- Waiting for Yan Yan JUMP ep2 subs
- Maybe this is my imagination but I think Johnny is slowly returning YAMAJIMA to the fans (or Yamajima unintentionally show their closeness in public) but seriously, this pairing is the most famous in JUMP . I believe until now but Yamajima fans doesn't really show their happiness unlike Yamachii. Yamajima fans are so matured :D
- NAKACHII IN SEVENTEEN MAG IS ASDFGHJKL ♥ ♥ ♥

Favourite hair style of Yuto and Chinen (is it just me or they look like twins?)
Confession (terpengaruh dengan Kokuhaku): I used to adore Yamajima ALOT until I found Nakachii's awesome-nest. But now, Yamajima is slowly getting into me... back.
Random things
Salam :)
Urm, since I am too lazy to write a story, I'll make the entry as simple as I can.
- One week until final exam and I will free from foundation studies
- Will go on vacation with my classmate
- Yashmin (OH, I LOVE TO SAY YASHMIN instead of Yasmin LOL), Miza and Syieda are staying over until Monday
- Went to school for Minda Usahawan. It was awesome but tiring
- Starting to like cute things (ie Rilakkuma, Domo-kun, Danbo and Andox)
- When will 9nine release new PV?
- Addicted to Ramlee Awang's books (my friends terkejut saya habis baca buku novel melayu setebal 500+ dlm sehari...Apekah?? kesan daripada menjadi librarian time skola?)
- Currently download full episodes of past shokura
- Raja Hana is getting into JPOP. Thanks to Arashi~! Wait until she watch Yan Yan JUMP
- Waiting for Yan Yan JUMP ep2 subs
- Maybe this is my imagination but I think Johnny is slowly returning YAMAJIMA to the fans (or Yamajima unintentionally show their closeness in public) but seriously, this pairing is the most famous in JUMP . I believe until now but Yamajima fans doesn't really show their happiness unlike Yamachii. Yamajima fans are so matured :D
- NAKACHII IN SEVENTEEN MAG IS ASDFGHJKL ♥ ♥ ♥

Favourite hair style of Yuto and Chinen (is it just me or they look like twins?)
Confession (terpengaruh dengan Kokuhaku): I used to adore Yamajima ALOT until I found Nakachii's awesome-nest. But now, Yamajima is slowly getting into me... back.
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook