Some updates!
Salam,
[] I already did this on my LJ but still, I want to wish Morimoto Ryutaro; happy belated 16th birthday~ He grew so fast and now he's almost tall as Inoo Kei. As much as I'm concerned, his is now 172 cm! Hikaru, looks like you need to double up your milk routine :P If you wish to know anything new about Ryuchan, please head
here.
[] Hm... I changed the layout, again. Well, I was just browsing for my upcoming layout in next few weeks but then I stumbled upon this cool layout. It's very simple yet elegant. I fall in love with this layout right at the moment. The previous one is still awesome but I can't wait to change it. Gomen, Yuto! See, you're still the main icon ♥
[] Duet, Potato and Wink up for May edition is out :) Ohh, I simple love all of them but my favourite is always Duet. They always have pretty photo shots and always involved my favourites. Click on the picture for larger view. These are my favourites. I have others on my tumblr.
Two tallest member in one picture is a WIN. Daichan is in another page but he's kinda isolated because of the talking part. Anyway, pink and black is a great match.
I love this one. JUMP さいこ!And another reason why I love this one is Yuto = ASDFGHJKL; and it's rare to see Chinen do that to Yuto. I am a happy fangirl ♥
EPIC. Seriously, I can't stop flailing after seeing this two. Yuto just ASDFGHJKL; and Keito just AHHHHH. Ok, I'm going to stop. This is bad for my voice and my heart.
CHINEN CUTE YURI~ This hairstyle suits him the best! No offense but I kinda dislike his Arigatou hair. やっぱり, Chinen is the definition is cute.
[] And as addition, YY CLUB (Yuto Yuri Club) is back! For the last two month, it was Yuya, Yuto, Yabu Club (March) and Yabu and Yaotome Club (April). And finally, Yuto Yuri Club is here and as always, they never failed to make me smile ♥
[] RL rants! I have assignment that need to be submitted tomorrow to my lecturer through facebook. And I haven't done any research about my topic. However, since my topic is more to general knowledge, I can just write them from my own point of view. Plus, it's just a draft and once he approved it, I can proceed to the actual article.
[] I have memorized Surah Al-Munafiqun but my lecturer (the one who should hear my tasmih) is currently busy with other works. So, instead of doing tasmih on last week Thursday, he postponed it until Monday. I hope I still remember the surah and fluently recite it. My mother said I have strong memory and she used to consider to send me to tahfiz when I was 9 or 10. Weird because I'm sure I am short term memory...
[] I'm so loving the archery! I regret that I didn't take the archery lesson when I was in high school. My friend used to ask me to join them but I didn't have the heart to learn them seriously since I play archery for fun. Anyway, I can play them whenever I'm home. Thanks dad ♥
Untuk maklumat semua, sukan memanah ni aktiviti kesukaan Rasulullah :)
[] I'm active in tumblr. Follow me and I'll do the same but make sure to tell me because I don't follow anonymous people unless they post something that really interest me ^^
REEZ, pure2 jelah ko tak bace blog aku ye? Hehe, stalker tul :P
Last,
LETS PRAY FOR JAPAN.
That's all. Bye~!
Some updates!
Salam,
[] I already did this on my LJ but still, I want to wish Morimoto Ryutaro; happy belated 16th birthday~ He grew so fast and now he's almost tall as Inoo Kei. As much as I'm concerned, his is now 172 cm! Hikaru, looks like you need to double up your milk routine :P If you wish to know anything new about Ryuchan, please head
here.
[] Hm... I changed the layout, again. Well, I was just browsing for my upcoming layout in next few weeks but then I stumbled upon this cool layout. It's very simple yet elegant. I fall in love with this layout right at the moment. The previous one is still awesome but I can't wait to change it. Gomen, Yuto! See, you're still the main icon ♥
[] Duet, Potato and Wink up for May edition is out :) Ohh, I simple love all of them but my favourite is always Duet. They always have pretty photo shots and always involved my favourites. Click on the picture for larger view. These are my favourites. I have others on my tumblr.
Two tallest member in one picture is a WIN. Daichan is in another page but he's kinda isolated because of the talking part. Anyway, pink and black is a great match.
I love this one. JUMP さいこ!And another reason why I love this one is Yuto = ASDFGHJKL; and it's rare to see Chinen do that to Yuto. I am a happy fangirl ♥
EPIC. Seriously, I can't stop flailing after seeing this two. Yuto just ASDFGHJKL; and Keito just AHHHHH. Ok, I'm going to stop. This is bad for my voice and my heart.
CHINEN CUTE YURI~ This hairstyle suits him the best! No offense but I kinda dislike his Arigatou hair. やっぱり, Chinen is the definition is cute.
[] And as addition, YY CLUB (Yuto Yuri Club) is back! For the last two month, it was Yuya, Yuto, Yabu Club (March) and Yabu and Yaotome Club (April). And finally, Yuto Yuri Club is here and as always, they never failed to make me smile ♥
[] RL rants! I have assignment that need to be submitted tomorrow to my lecturer through facebook. And I haven't done any research about my topic. However, since my topic is more to general knowledge, I can just write them from my own point of view. Plus, it's just a draft and once he approved it, I can proceed to the actual article.
[] I have memorized Surah Al-Munafiqun but my lecturer (the one who should hear my tasmih) is currently busy with other works. So, instead of doing tasmih on last week Thursday, he postponed it until Monday. I hope I still remember the surah and fluently recite it. My mother said I have strong memory and she used to consider to send me to tahfiz when I was 9 or 10. Weird because I'm sure I am short term memory...
[] I'm so loving the archery! I regret that I didn't take the archery lesson when I was in high school. My friend used to ask me to join them but I didn't have the heart to learn them seriously since I play archery for fun. Anyway, I can play them whenever I'm home. Thanks dad ♥
Untuk maklumat semua, sukan memanah ni aktiviti kesukaan Rasulullah :)
[] I'm active in tumblr. Follow me and I'll do the same but make sure to tell me because I don't follow anonymous people unless they post something that really interest me ^^
REEZ, pure2 jelah ko tak bace blog aku ye? Hehe, stalker tul :P
Last,
LETS PRAY FOR JAPAN.
That's all. Bye~!
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook