Something to say
Salam,
First of all, let me wish...
Dear Keito,
You are officially 18, the same age as me and I'm happy to know that. I hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration with your family and friends. Yes, JUMP too. I'm looking forward to watch your 1st movie ever :) Good luck and all the best.
Sincerely,
Emina
Wow, how I wish I can say that to him :P
Anyway, college life has been busy. I barely have free time during the day while at night, I spend most of my time with studying and sleeping. SRSLY, it was exhausted. Everyday, class start at 8.00 am (except Thursday but what different does it make?) and each day, there are 2 to 3 classes which last about 2 to 3 hours. What's more, most of it are theory classes. I got pretty sleepy each day and yawning non-stop (luckily ustaz didn't see that... or did he?). That's why I can't online as much as I can before. Anyway, I have to hold on with this hectic life for another 6 weeks...
At other part, Arabic class is awesome~! Now I can understand most of the grammar and words. I learnt them during primary and secondary but I didn't focus much that time so yeah... Not to brag but I think I can understand Al-Quran without even looking at the translation except it takes time since I'm still a beginner. I wish one day I can master Arab and also Japanese. To total up, I can speak, write and understand 4 languages~! How awesome is that? LOL (berangan betul... tapi benda baek xslh kn?)
Oh, yeah~ The HSJ calender that I ordered in Kinokuniya has just arrived yesterday. I will pick it up this Sunday (hopefully). It's kinda late to be excited but I didn't blame Kino for late since Japan was having a catastrophe on 11/3... Japan is doing fine now. Even JE is having Marching J.
Yuto is doing fine~! And Chinen is smiling :) Apparently, Yuto doesn't have any injuries so it didn't effect his healthy. Just to say, looking both of my OTP with strong heart to support Japan makes me realized this fandom is worth to be fan of. That's why, I will never leave this fandom (unless my future husband wants that but I bet he can't see his beloved wife in sadness) LOL
And extra, Kimi Ni Todoke ep 11 and 12 are out with subs~! Life is wonderful. Thank you Allah :)
Something to say
Salam,
First of all, let me wish...
Dear Keito,
You are officially 18, the same age as me and I'm happy to know that. I hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration with your family and friends. Yes, JUMP too. I'm looking forward to watch your 1st movie ever :) Good luck and all the best.
Sincerely,
Emina
Wow, how I wish I can say that to him :P
Anyway, college life has been busy. I barely have free time during the day while at night, I spend most of my time with studying and sleeping. SRSLY, it was exhausted. Everyday, class start at 8.00 am (except Thursday but what different does it make?) and each day, there are 2 to 3 classes which last about 2 to 3 hours. What's more, most of it are theory classes. I got pretty sleepy each day and yawning non-stop (luckily ustaz didn't see that... or did he?). That's why I can't online as much as I can before. Anyway, I have to hold on with this hectic life for another 6 weeks...
At other part, Arabic class is awesome~! Now I can understand most of the grammar and words. I learnt them during primary and secondary but I didn't focus much that time so yeah... Not to brag but I think I can understand Al-Quran without even looking at the translation except it takes time since I'm still a beginner. I wish one day I can master Arab and also Japanese. To total up, I can speak, write and understand 4 languages~! How awesome is that? LOL (berangan betul... tapi benda baek xslh kn?)
Oh, yeah~ The HSJ calender that I ordered in Kinokuniya has just arrived yesterday. I will pick it up this Sunday (hopefully). It's kinda late to be excited but I didn't blame Kino for late since Japan was having a catastrophe on 11/3... Japan is doing fine now. Even JE is having Marching J.
Yuto is doing fine~! And Chinen is smiling :) Apparently, Yuto doesn't have any injuries so it didn't effect his healthy. Just to say, looking both of my OTP with strong heart to support Japan makes me realized this fandom is worth to be fan of. That's why, I will never leave this fandom (unless my future husband wants that but I bet he can't see his beloved wife in sadness) LOL
And extra, Kimi Ni Todoke ep 11 and 12 are out with subs~! Life is wonderful. Thank you Allah :)
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook