profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Durarara!!
7.14.2011 | 0 comments


This anime... I don't know where should I start.

Simply legendary.
Original storyline and characters. Pure awesome.
Even if I can assemble all great words to present this anime, it won't enough.
Okay, sounds exaggerate but seriously, this is one good anime.

At first, it was confusing. Like "WTH is this?" and etc etc but that confusing state makes you want to watch it more. Its kinda satisfying after you know what happen.

But too bad, this anime only have 24 episodes. I wish they have 2nd season or movie idk. I will try to read the manga since I never knew who is Shizuo's lil brother and Izaya's younger twins sisters.

Talking about these two, they are my favourite nemesis ever. Shizuo's super human strength and Izaya's super evil mind makes all scenes of them look so funny and hilarious. But tbh, Izaya really scares me. He's sinister smile with his innocent (?) acts are just... evil. But I don't hate him :3


Orihaya Izaya; the information broker

However, my favourite character of all is Heiwajima Shizuo ♥ He hates violent (which partially explain his name; heiwa means peace) and he hates Izaya the most. But he frequently got into fights (he claims that he can't control his body lol) and always trying to kill Izaya (and I love it when he calls Izaya from far "I-za-ya") XD And I think he's forever nice to Celty. No, not in romantically relationship, more to good friends relationship.

Heiwajima Shizuo; the bodyguard with super human strength


Celty with Shizuo :)

THIS!


Told ya.

As for other characters; I like all of them :)

The storyline is very interesting. It makes you think and guessing what happen next (I did that :P). So, I give 9 out of 10. The OPs and EDs are great, you guys should listen to it. So, I guess you already realised that I changed the song. It's ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D - Complicated.

p/s: gifs aren't mine. I found on tumblr.

FUTURE
PAST