profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


I wish to tell the world how awesome my fandom is :)
7.21.2011 | 1 comments
Konbanwa :)

First of all, I have this one problem about Photoshop CS5. Please help me here. Thanks!

So, today I'm planning to watch Ano Hana but I think I have to postpone that plan. I'm going to watch Koukousei Restaurant starring Matsuoka Masahiro (Tokio), Kamiki Ryounosuke and Kawashima Umika ♥ I just finished watching episode one and gonna continue episode two after this. I'm thankful for the person who sub this drama, REALLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! but at least, make sure using correct spelling... Anyway, not going to complain that since the drama itself sounds great. Moreover Ryun-chan is there! and Umika~! Is this real life? lol two Horikoshi 3-D students in one drama... (right now I'm imagining Yuto's wearing chef suit; ahhh~)


Next, Ikemen Desu Ne. Still waiting for softsub :)

Last entry, I told you I will tell you guys about Sacred Seven, Uta No Prince-Sama and Starry Sky right? For those who loves mecha (like me lol), you guys should try watch this anime. It's kinda funny how the hero turns into mecha with diamond/stone (?) by the heroine. Oh, and I don't ship heroxheroine this time since the heroine is not my kind of heroine... Idk, she small but act mature and her hair... I prefer if she just let it go :/ Plus, the hero is too tall... heroine tinggi takat pinggang! /face-palmed.


But I guess the one who attracts my attention was Knight Kijima.

Err, the first pic he just fainted, okay? No perverted thoughts lol

I still a bit confused about the plot but from what I know, they (the heroine and her companions) wishes to destroyed the darkstone (in this story, antagonist). The hero himself is the darkstone but a nice one? okay, weird, I know but it will make sense as the story goes on. I think I will like this anime 8)

Okay, if you prefer shoujo, romance, harem genre, Uta No Prince-Sama is for you. There's a lot of ikemen guys in this anime and the heroine is pretty cute but once again, she's not my type. TOO WEAK! I mean, when people badmouth her for not able to read music notes, she deny it in her mind, then she run away from class.. typical. Well, can't blame her though. I thought she was like "No problem, I can do this. Just listen!" and start playing piano. lol



It is story about music school, a school to produce idols. So, everything is about the characters strive to achieve their goal of becoming idols and compose songs.

Starry Sky has the same genre as Uta No Prince-sama. The difference is (if I must say), each 2 episodes, they will have different story of different characters. And they used zodiac as theme. Every 12 heroes has their own story and their behaviour is similar with their zodiac sign. If I'm not wrong, this anime is from a dating game, to be precised, Japanese otome game visual. There is one and only female in this anime. All male characters have love interest towards the heroine. In the game, it's the player who decided which male protogonist she wish to date (lol). Also, the newest zodiac; Ophiucus will make an appearance as well. I had yet finish this anime so I will talk about this anime more later.


Extra; OMG I JUST KNEW MY FAVOURITE SEIYUU; SOUCHIROU HOSHI IS THE VOICE ACTOR FOR TAURUS GUY ♥ (Souchirou Hoshi is Kira Yamato's seiyuu) Okay, is it just me or Souchirou Hoshi always voice acting for Taurus guy? (Kira is Taurus btw). Plus, there's Akira Ishida, Mamoru Miyano, Kenichi Suzumura, Fukuyama Jun and Daisuke Ono~! Top seiyuu in one anime XD

Erm, somewhat... I think my blog turned into "Blog that promotes anything from Japan esp Jpop, Jdrama and Anime". No longer a private or blabbering about my life blog XD haha

p/s: pictures/gifs are not mine

FUTURE
PAST