profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Just a moment
7.07.2011 | 0 comments
Salam,

Actually there's nothing much I wanna say but I feel like want to write something, so here it is. Currently, I'm in making gifs mood. However, I hate GOM. I just can't seem to capture scene that I wanted. Instead, it always ended up with other scene. And it was not pretty.

Anyway, for those who have Livejournal, with capital PLEASE join yutoaday :) More members, more love and I believe that community is one of the most active Yuto's community in LJ (hopefully). I will be the regular poster there so drop some love, okay? I think the community won't be member locked anymore. So, please join!

Apparently, Studio Ghibli will have new movie; Kokuriko-Zaka Kara. I read somewhere saying that, this anime is better than Whisper of The Heart. Still, for me, if it's not Hayao Miyazaki, it would not be so epic (such as Spirited Away, Princess Monoke, Grave of fireflies, The Cats Return). I will still try to watch it although Karigurashi no Arrietty is waiting to be watched lol

Next, Tokyo Girls' Style new PV ishhh SUPERB. Gosh, all of them are so young! In fact, younger than my youngest sister... But their talents are something you can't argue. This is what I call quality :) thumbs up girls! Then, Amuro Namie. Don't miss her new PV 'Naked' (omg, sounds so wrong but don't worry, the PV doesn't really show anything naked lol) and her collaboration with After School; Make it Happen. Well, I like her voice so yeah.

LAST. Mangahere doesn't have One Piece, Bleach and Naruto anymore. Those manga has been license but thank God I'm the type of person who explore thing thoroughly. So, I found their alternative title. Pirate King, Reaper and Ninja Story lol The worse thing is, the old chapter (hundreds of them) are no longer available. They start at the last chapter they left. Urgh.

kuromiko @ tumblr

Just wanna share. This one reminds me of Chinen. Yappari, Chinen is very suit to act as Ciel and Yuto as Sebastion. Prove? Here. LOL sebab picture dorang amat sesuai!

Want more of JAPANLOVE? Head here. This tumblr makes you want to go to Japan desperately and her choice of Jpop songs are great so don't miss her and follow her if you have tumblr :)

Erm... that's all, I think? Until next update of the wonderful world of Jpop XDD

very happy walaupun dikelilingi member yg 99% suke kpop, I still setia dgn Jpop :)

FUTURE
PAST