profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Updates~!
7.03.2011 | 0 comments
Yo~!

Not much happen except;

→ RYUCHAN GOT SUSPENDED FROM JUMP and he can't join any JUMP activities within infinite time (I heard 5 months but not so sure). Meaning, this SUMMARY, YAN YAN JUMP and other will not have Ryuchan in it from now on. Yes, this is another unexpected thing. Fyi, this thing happened on 28th June, one day before Over is release.

→ So far, Over is the 1st most successful HSJ single ever for 1st day sales. And the 3rd most successful in JE single released ranking. This 10 are awesome or what? See Johnny? Exposed them more...

→ Currently addicted to Ohgo Suzuka and Nakajima Yuto (OhgoJima). Thanks to Shiki for making me liking this pairing more srsly. And yes, I did make Ohgojima icons and gonna post it on LJ (maybe)

→ Jpopsuki is having freeleech~! HOHO I LOVE THIS SITE SO MUCH. Thanks to them, I download plenty of HD videos /happy dance

→ My upcoming class for 1st year Degree Architecture is not nice. I'm gonna pretend that I didn't look at the schedule

→ Already download OVER making and I laughed most of the time. Esp the lifting part ♥ and also NakaChii's dork face XD


Gifs credits to me

→ There's quite a lot Okajima and Yamajima moment in that making but whatever it is, I like NakaChii more :3

→ BERJAYA BELI CINTA SANG RATU /runs to read

FUTURE
PAST