profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Beat Line
8.22.2011 | 0 comments
I swear, my bias is forever awesome and you guys can't change that!

BEAT LINE ♪

Yuto + solo + drum = major nosebleed/asdfghjkl; ♥

Yuto, your voice is freaking amazing here ♥ and I love YabuJima combo because they are my lovable twin tower guys :3 Daichan, you seem so petite beside those two which makes you a very cute penguin. I love the dance but wouldn't it be more awesome if there's TEN of them? Because JUMP dance steps are getting better and better (I mean, look at OVER pv? they dance very well!). I hope they will sing this song in Shokura.

Talking about Shokura, someone from LJ sub 1st ep of August shokura!

I'm so gonna buy Magic Power DVD. Bu-but, LE1 doesn't have B-sides. Ahhh, whatever. I will have them for sure! Hopefully... Anyway, Beat Line is one of the best HSJ song. I'm proud to be a HSJ fan and I won't regret a bit.

p/s: the video can't be embedded but I still put here so you guys can enjoy them on youtube haha found the embedded one. Yeahhh~

FUTURE
PAST