Hannah :)
At last, I got a decent picture of my very first niece. Stealing this from my sister-in-law facebook orz.
Kawaii deshou? I think I will spoil Hannah too much when she's grow up. Oh, yes. Her name is Nur Hannah (my friend said the meaning is Light of a Flower and I love the sound of it already) though I still wish it was Hannah Azzahrah... Oh, well. She was born on 17th September in the afternoon.
Welcome to the world, Hannah~
Also, I got my SUMMARY stuffs like 3 weeks ago and I want to upload it here but then, I can't find my USB connection! If I find it after this, I will edit this post. Bye!
Hannah :)
At last, I got a decent picture of my very first niece. Stealing this from my sister-in-law facebook orz.
Kawaii deshou? I think I will spoil Hannah too much when she's grow up. Oh, yes. Her name is Nur Hannah (my friend said the meaning is Light of a Flower and I love the sound of it already) though I still wish it was Hannah Azzahrah... Oh, well. She was born on 17th September in the afternoon.
Welcome to the world, Hannah~
Also, I got my SUMMARY stuffs like 3 weeks ago and I want to upload it here but then, I can't find my USB connection! If I find it after this, I will edit this post. Bye!
wishlist
because I love to dream
♔ Travel to Japan
♔ Attent HSJ and AAA concerts
♔ Own a library full of shoujo mangas
♔ Chihayafuru Karuta Cards
♔ Koi Dano Ai Dano phone strap
♔ Complete set of Koi Dano Ai Dano and Noragami manga
♔ You-Know UNONU Photobook