profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


Tahdaahh
9.05.2011 | 0 comments
こんばんぬ!

I've changed layout and this time, normal layout. Yeah, you don't have to click anything to go to another page. I feel so kind all of sudden haha. Anyway, I accidentally delete my blog buddies' link from previous layout code so yeah... I think I missed one or two person. If I do and it's your link, please tell me! So, again. A simple layout. Gosh, I love simple layout like this and look, I put また会えますか?as the header. Actually it was supposed to be some Korean words but since I don't understand it at all and I'm Japan lover, I changed it to Japanese and my, it looks more lovely ♥ Plus, I added a few Yuto gifs on the sidebar. I found it a lot on tumblr (see the credits) and I had a hard time to choose since Yuto gifs that she made are all my favourite which means I'll probably will change it in the future. Oh, noticed the first Yuto gifs? It's a combination from the 1st PV until the 7th PV. Gagaga, fandom is superb! Full with talented and creative fans :) Thank you!

Okay, I used to say Magic Power is something different and I'm not sure if I will like it or not. Then, after I listened to the full song and watched the preview, I had to admit, I like it quite... a lot. Not as much as previous 7 PVs though. The best thing about Magic Power is they have JUMP BAND. Deja vu, I was just randomly talked about how JE should make a PV for JUMP band like 1 month ago and bang!Magic Power! I seriously love my fandom ♥ Here's the 10 secs of preview;


Chinen is adorable as usual and I still have crush on 14-years-old Chinen. I love Yuto's hair on MP cover but in this PV... /turning away/

University starts tomorrow and I'm still packing my stuff. I'm awesome at procrastinating yo! However, kids. Do not follow this senpai of yours. Still playing with Leica and I'm lazy to upload pictures. Maybe later.

FUTURE
PAST