profile friends wishlist refresh follow

welcome
personal blog of emina. thank you for coming and I hope you enjoy reading my boring post orz
banner above
xx

credits
template was made by miichiko. thanks to pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.


University's life :)
9.15.2011 | 0 comments

Back home. Phew, this week was very hectic. By hectic, I mean classes and assignments. I won't complain much since the assignments are pretty fun. How fun it is? Okay, let's see...

1] Sketch 3 different things;
1 sketch of any of my faculty's building on A2 sized paper, 1 sketch of my faculty's building based on my memory on A3 sized paper and 1 sketch of my dream graphic studio. Sounds cool but they expect us to do a 3 days quality job.

2] Make a model on A0 montage board;
Do some site visiting, taking pictures, collecting information such as height, width, background facade and scale measurement. Make a workbook out of it while creating a 3D effects on the board.

3] Read some article about Islamic Architecture;
and make a summary based on it, using my own words. Then, present in front of the class.

Great, I like them all so far. And then, there's KAED (Kuliyyah of Architecture and Environmental Design) festival next week. My friend told me there was a flash mob for the KAED fest in front of the IIUM's mosque and it was awesome. Too bad I wasn't there because I was doing my study case outside the campus. I hope somebody recorded it and upload them on youtube or share through FB.

I want a car. Scratch that. I want a bicycle. Because my faculty is pretty far from my dorm and my shoes aren't helping. Plus, one of my subject is like at the other end of the world which resulting me to ride a bus (luckily the bus inside IIUM is free of charge). I missed my old college already. However, one thing I like about this main campus is my dorm is near with the forest, full with hills and green tress. So, it's really cold at night ♥

That's all! I will do my assignment tomorrow because now, I want to update myself with fandom~!

P/s: Currently listening to Ignite's piano version. My heart is crying... I wish this anime will never end.

FUTURE
PAST