University's life part 2 lol
Salam,
Home sweet home.
After 2 weeks in campus (mind you, I live on campus since my house is pretty far), I'm back home. And right now, I'm downloading stuffs like crazy. You guys probably say "Alah, 2 minggu je tinggal kat uni, bukan setahun pon...bla bla bla". Okay, seriously you guys had no idea how my life was during 2 weeks. It's not a free-living-style like you always had on mind. It's more like, caging myself in my room and my studio. People used to say
"Sekolah adalah rumah kedua selepas rumah sebenar"
But for me
"Bilik tidur adalah rumah kedua selepas studio"
Okay, thanks bye.
Currently, I have tons of assignments and 1 big project which I need to complete them by this week. Luckily, this is a group work and yeah, not same as before. This time, we have to mix between boys and girls because (personally, I think) we need boys to do the hard work like cutting the wood, nailing and etc for our design project. Apparently, we need to built a temporary/mobile shelter with scale of 1:1.
So, yesterday was quite tough. I had class at 8.30 AM and 12 PM. I'm pretty much free during the evening so my group mates decided to stay in the studio and do our projects. I didn't even go to my dorm because it was pretty far and it was really hot that time. I stayed in the studio (along with my other 4 group members), brain-storming ideas, discussing the needs and etc. And you guys know what? We went to our dorm around 2.00 AM. THE VERY TWO AM! Well, I guess most of you already sleep or better, online-ing (and for those who sits for exam, you guys are studying...). I didn't have enough sleep for two or three days because of the project so I can't complain anything much.
However, the most awesome thing happened during that 2.00 PM. You see, my university located far from busy city, full with trees or should I say, around my campus is a jungle? Because the monkeys always come to our window, taking our food lol Anyway, since the surrounding is mostly natural thing, me and Sal (we both are the only female in our group) encountered the most awesome scenery... THE FULL MOON. As in, you could see the whole round shape and it was really bright with little stars and the cloud were assembled around the moon, creating a pheonix-like shape. It was truly, the best night of my university life... so far. The sky was so broad, all you could see was a dark blue, some sparkles and one big mabushi tsuki. We both was so tired but thrilled to see that. At the end, we both laying on the grass on our dorm field (we didn't even care if there's insects or our baju kurung dirty and wet or other students looking at us). Once I lay down and looked at the sky, I felt like, the world belong ONLY to me. With nothing to worry about and just thinking about how lucky you are if you're able to go to the moon... Ahh, I will never forget 14th October, 2011, 2.00 AM moment. Simply amazing, subahanallah~
Okay, sorry for blabbering. Thanks for reading until now. Going back to assignment then sleep. Night!
p/s: two boys on my group are super interesting and funny. I just can't stop laughing when I'm with them rofl
University's life part 2 lol
Salam,
Home sweet home.
After 2 weeks in campus (mind you, I live on campus since my house is pretty far), I'm back home. And right now, I'm downloading stuffs like crazy. You guys probably say "Alah, 2 minggu je tinggal kat uni, bukan setahun pon...bla bla bla". Okay, seriously you guys had no idea how my life was during 2 weeks. It's not a free-living-style like you always had on mind. It's more like, caging myself in my room and my studio. People used to say
"Sekolah adalah rumah kedua selepas rumah sebenar"
But for me
"Bilik tidur adalah rumah kedua selepas studio"
Okay, thanks bye.
Currently, I have tons of assignments and 1 big project which I need to complete them by this week. Luckily, this is a group work and yeah, not same as before. This time, we have to mix between boys and girls because (personally, I think) we need boys to do the hard work like cutting the wood, nailing and etc for our design project. Apparently, we need to built a temporary/mobile shelter with scale of 1:1.
So, yesterday was quite tough. I had class at 8.30 AM and 12 PM. I'm pretty much free during the evening so my group mates decided to stay in the studio and do our projects. I didn't even go to my dorm because it was pretty far and it was really hot that time. I stayed in the studio (along with my other 4 group members), brain-storming ideas, discussing the needs and etc. And you guys know what? We went to our dorm around 2.00 AM. THE VERY TWO AM! Well, I guess most of you already sleep or better, online-ing (and for those who sits for exam, you guys are studying...). I didn't have enough sleep for two or three days because of the project so I can't complain anything much.
However, the most awesome thing happened during that 2.00 PM. You see, my university located far from busy city, full with trees or should I say, around my campus is a jungle? Because the monkeys always come to our window, taking our food lol Anyway, since the surrounding is mostly natural thing, me and Sal (we both are the only female in our group) encountered the most awesome scenery... THE FULL MOON. As in, you could see the whole round shape and it was really bright with little stars and the cloud were assembled around the moon, creating a pheonix-like shape. It was truly, the best night of my university life... so far. The sky was so broad, all you could see was a dark blue, some sparkles and one big mabushi tsuki. We both was so tired but thrilled to see that. At the end, we both laying on the grass on our dorm field (we didn't even care if there's insects or our baju kurung dirty and wet or other students looking at us). Once I lay down and looked at the sky, I felt like, the world belong ONLY to me. With nothing to worry about and just thinking about how lucky you are if you're able to go to the moon... Ahh, I will never forget 14th October, 2011, 2.00 AM moment. Simply amazing, subahanallah~
Okay, sorry for blabbering. Thanks for reading until now. Going back to assignment then sleep. Night!
p/s: two boys on my group are super interesting and funny. I just can't stop laughing when I'm with them rofl